Phone Sex

T

Thomas198

Phone sex is such a turn on, you dont know what they are going to sound like and its thrilling. You tell each other what excites you and hear as they too are playing with themselves and getting more and more excited. Cumming together is amazing

Craig1777

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I have always had some fun in chat rooms but since lockdown I have just been so horny it just wasn’t enough anymore. I have recently been finding guys online to have phone sex with and I think I’m getting addicted... I am still a little nervous and not great at dirty talk myself as I get shy sometimes... but listening to a guy talk dirty to me while I play and moan turns me on so much! Coming hard for a stranger has become a massive turn on for me I just can’t stop doing it at the moment!!!
I went through the same thing so would love to talk dirty with u

M

MisterWonder

I have always had some fun in chat rooms but since lockdown I have just been so horny it just wasn’t enough anymore. I have recently been finding guys online to have phone sex with and I think I’m getting addicted... I am still a little nervous and not great at dirty talk myself as I get shy sometimes... but listening to a guy talk dirty to me while I play and moan turns me on so much! Coming hard for a stranger has become a massive turn on for me I just can’t stop doing it at the moment!!!
Sounds fun

C

Charliecream

Do you have WhatsApp or Kik?

Attachments

• IMG_20230107_224006_571.jpg
    IMG_20230107_224006_571.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
B

Bigyin1690

Cant beat a good fuck ovwr the phone fancey it

the_hunter

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
theres no need to stop just enjoy the flow

VicBhouy

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Please, please, please remember that if you are driving it has to be hands-free phone sex!

I love phone sex when I at work but my passenger’s moan like fuck when I hit the occasional kerb! Fucking prudes!

the_hunter

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
in answer why would you want to stop it gives you pleasure and im sure the man on the other end gets pleasure as well

M

MisterWonder

Pm me, let’s chat x

uksteve

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I love phone sex....hearing a girl sighing/moaning as we masturbate...soooo erotic....would love to chat/listen to you....let me know if you're up for it...and no follow ups, ever, unless you want more...xxx

sexyguy60

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Snapchat vincentfairclou

Stretchit

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Just a heads up guys, if the name is black the user is no longer here.

johnrafferty

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Phone sex it so hot not knowing each other what turn on

Airrad

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I miss having phone sex but it can either be amazing or completely rubbish depending on chemistry and who you are with.

Ray444444

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey

Back