Phone Sex

uksteve

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I have always had some fun in chat rooms but since lockdown I have just been so horny it just wasn’t enough anymore. I have recently been finding guys online to have phone sex with and I think I’m getting addicted... I am still a little nervous and not great at dirty talk myself as I get shy sometimes... but listening to a guy talk dirty to me while I play and moan turns me on so much! Coming hard for a stranger has become a massive turn on for me I just can’t stop doing it at the moment!!!
ohhh wow...thoughts so much like my own...would love to swap numbers and chat sometime...almost like the real thing...xxx

Gimmy2000wha

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I have always had some fun in chat rooms but since lockdown I have just been so horny it just wasn’t enough anymore. I have recently been finding guys online to have phone sex with and I think I’m getting addicted... I am still a little nervous and not great at dirty talk myself as I get shy sometimes... but listening to a guy talk dirty to me while I play and moan turns me on so much! Coming hard for a stranger has become a massive turn on for me I just can’t stop doing it at the moment!!!
I'd be up for that. Hearing you cum will definitely turn me on

Hoof

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I love having phones sex with strangers. Hearing each other getting turned on is amazing. Then cumming together wow.

M47UKHorny

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Yes, I've done it a couple of times and have enjoyed it. We exchanged photos of the aftermath too which was such a turn-on. PM if anyone wants some.

GeorgeC

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Have you ever had an Irishman chat dirty to you like Liam neesom

Back