Phone Sex

Uk-m4phone

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I have always had some fun in chat rooms but since lockdown I have just been so horny it just wasn’t enough anymore. I have recently been finding guys online to have phone sex with and I think I’m getting addicted... I am still a little nervous and not great at dirty talk myself as I get shy sometimes... but listening to a guy talk dirty to me while I play and moan turns me on so much! Coming hard for a stranger has become a massive turn on for me I just can’t stop doing it at the moment!!!
Always down

LittleDickk

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I have always had some fun in chat rooms but since lockdown I have just been so horny it just wasn’t enough anymore. I have recently been finding guys online to have phone sex with and I think I’m getting addicted... I am still a little nervous and not great at dirty talk myself as I get shy sometimes... but listening to a guy talk dirty to me while I play and moan turns me on so much! Coming hard for a stranger has become a massive turn on for me I just can’t stop doing it at the moment!!!
you want to do it with me too
???

C

CurvyfUK

A year and a half later this pops up again haha… still addicted to it ;)

Eroper1906

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I share your passion. I find it a real turn on talking dirty. If you fancy sharing let me know x

Makemehardandcum

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Absolutely nothing wrong with that & it’s a huge turn on knowing a woman is playing with herself listening to or reading what’s said. Xxxx

Last edited:
Back