Phone Sex

tallsurreystaines

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I have always had some fun in chat rooms but since lockdown I have just been so horny it just wasn’t enough anymore. I have recently been finding guys online to have phone sex with and I think I’m getting addicted... I am still a little nervous and not great at dirty talk myself as I get shy sometimes... but listening to a guy talk dirty to me while I play and moan turns me on so much! Coming hard for a stranger has become a massive turn on for me I just can’t stop doing it at the moment!!!
pm always about. love to hear u

Fonefun

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I have always had some fun in chat rooms but since lockdown I have just been so horny it just wasn’t enough anymore. I have recently been finding guys online to have phone sex with and I think I’m getting addicted... I am still a little nervous and not great at dirty talk myself as I get shy sometimes... but listening to a guy talk dirty to me while I play and moan turns me on so much! Coming hard for a stranger has become a massive turn on for me I just can’t stop doing it at the moment!!!
I like very. Much an I'm amazing at.it. fone me. I left u my numba xx

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Sounds great would luv to hear you moaning down the phone to me as you cum

B

Bustywifeglasgow

I also enjoy phones sex, with guys or girls. I love talking about things I’ve done with my husband, and before him, my fantasies etc... mail me and we can chat sometime xx

Mrtickle

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Would love some naughty chat pm me xx

Caledonia

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Caledonia

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Yes I get that completely, HMU sometime as I think I’ve a particular skill with Filthy chat, and making a horny lady cum hard .

GuyverEnzyme

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I wil have phone sex wirh you

Back