Nervous Mum Looking for Fun: Tits on Show

sr26xx

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Still having no luck, and I know I'm picky, but I really am worth a proper talk.

I am very kinky, open minded, willing to try things, but most of all, looking for pretty straight forward simplicity. I am married with two kids so am looking for discreet and long term. I will be able to accommodate at times, as long as I can work around my husband being away (which will be very easy.)

Please read my profile for more detail, but I think it's pretty clear what I'm after on there xx I like guys, confident guys, even blokes you could say, but they have to be subtle and clever with how they go about things. For example, I love attention on a night out, and love showing off, but only when I can pretend I'm not, and only if I can pretend I'm not being utterly oggled, so I can 'innocently' justify letting my body hang out. A delicate line that the right guy knows how to skirt.

Mature guys are my favourite, and guys who know what they like/want are essential.

I don't bite, so please try me, just send me a pm and tell me about yourself.

*a lot more reactions than comments or interest so hopefully it's not just a 'thanks for the boobs' and it can generate some interest as I really was hoping not to have to publically share due to teenagers and husband.
View attachment 82463
Add me on WhatsApp 07391826200
Snapchat samrowan2020
Skype seanrj21

TheOneEyedDodo

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Still having no luck, and I know I'm picky, but I really am worth a proper talk.

I am very kinky, open minded, willing to try things, but most of all, looking for pretty straight forward simplicity. I am married with two kids so am looking for discreet and long term. I will be able to accommodate at times, as long as I can work around my husband being away (which will be very easy.)

Please read my profile for more detail, but I think it's pretty clear what I'm after on there xx I like guys, confident guys, even blokes you could say, but they have to be subtle and clever with how they go about things. For example, I love attention on a night out, and love showing off, but only when I can pretend I'm not, and only if I can pretend I'm not being utterly oggled, so I can 'innocently' justify letting my body hang out. A delicate line that the right guy knows how to skirt.

Mature guys are my favourite, and guys who know what they like/want are essential.

*a lot more reactions than comments or interest so hopefully it's not just a 'thanks for the boobs' and it can generate some interest as I really was hoping not to have to publically share due to teenagers and husband.
View attachment 82463
Beautiful

paul697

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

View attachment 82463
love your tits and im up for some no strings fun too where in uk are you lets get together

Attachments

• WIN_20210710_23_18_37_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20210710_23_18_37_Pro.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 7

tallsurreystaines

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

View attachment 82463
Hi shaun in staines surrey here. Looking for discrete fun too. 52 6ft 7 and in need of attn away from the wife. Work shifts so can be flexible on meets. If u near me let me know

paul697

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
love your tits and im up for some no strings fun too where in uk are you lets get together
where in uk are you lets meet sometime im up for fun and genuine
I must be starved because reading something as simple as, "nice tits" from a stranger online shouldn't be so exciting and feel so naughty lol.
you do have great tits though

paul697

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
hi again im 49 from se coast im up for fun with you do you like oral both ways if we get together as long as your up for it we will have sex i love to lick you out im great with my tongue and will have you squirting to orgasm with my tongue will also cum whereever you want like togive creampie but open to most sex no pain for either i am discreet as they come also love your tits too message me back if interest i live in hope hope to hear from you soon so hopefully we can arrange something yours hopefully paul xxxxxxx

dazza752012

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
HI yo

View attachment 82463
Hi your BOOBS ARE STUNNING but you'll have no luck on here as there either bots or just DONT REPLY X Try tumblr babe YOUR BEAUTIFUL X X X GOOD LUCK ♥

miralesemilio

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

View attachment 82463
I’m in to that as welll

BedBug

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

View attachment 82463
Oh wow. What amazing breasts.

Horny24

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi there pretty lady I would like to explore you mentally and physically,I think you might just like it

Oxonslimmale

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

View attachment 82463
Great boobs. Yummy

Jonkraker

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi there, very interested to get to know more about you - let me know if you fancy a chat :)

Liam667

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

View attachment 82463
Hello im in the same situation as you we could make this work for both of us pm me x

Taffy41

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

View attachment 82463
Great rack

Back