Nervous Mum Looking for Fun: Tits on Show

gsxrsrad

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi I'm Steve from kent wanna chat with me and have some sexy fun sometime?

gsxrsrad

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Wow you look and sound like the kinda hot sexy girl I’ve been looking for and your pic is very nice although I’m more of a ” hot sexy ass lover” and deffo love a “part shaved pussy” kinda guy.
p.m me so we can chat if you’d like to? X

Poptart10

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Still having no luck, and I know I'm picky, but I really am worth a proper talk.

I am very kinky, open minded, willing to try things, but most of all, looking for pretty straight forward simplicity. I am married with two kids so am looking for discreet and long term. I will be able to accommodate at times, as long as I can work around my husband being away (which will be very easy.)

Please read my profile for more detail, but I think it's pretty clear what I'm after on there xx I like guys, confident guys, even blokes you could say, but they have to be subtle and clever with how they go about things. For example, I love attention on a night out, and love showing off, but only when I can pretend I'm not, and only if I can pretend I'm not being utterly oggled, so I can 'innocently' justify letting my body hang out. A delicate line that the right guy knows how to skirt.

Mature guys are my favourite, and guys who know what they like/want are essential.

I don't bite, so please try me, just send me a pm and tell me about yourself.

*a lot more reactions than comments or interest so hopefully it's not just a 'thanks for the boobs' and it can generate some interest as I really was hoping not to have to publically share due to teenagers and husband.
View attachment 82463
Wow liking your profile woud love to start by chatting and see where it goes. Where you from? I can be discreet, fabulous pic.

stevo147

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Still having no luck, and I know I'm picky, but I really am worth a proper talk.

I am very kinky, open minded, willing to try things, but most of all, looking for pretty straight forward simplicity. I am married with two kids so am looking for discreet and long term. I will be able to accommodate at times, as long as I can work around my husband being away (which will be very easy.)

Please read my profile for more detail, but I think it's pretty clear what I'm after on there xx I like guys, confident guys, even blokes you could say, but they have to be subtle and clever with how they go about things. For example, I love attention on a night out, and love showing off, but only when I can pretend I'm not, and only if I can pretend I'm not being utterly oggled, so I can 'innocently' justify letting my body hang out. A delicate line that the right guy knows how to skirt.

Mature guys are my favourite, and guys who know what they like/want are essential.

*a lot more reactions than comments or interest so hopefully it's not just a 'thanks for the boobs' and it can generate some interest as I really was hoping not to have to publically share due to teenagers and husband.
View attachment 82463
Nice tits message me

Mrwrong

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

View attachment 82463
Good evening babe happy to have chat and see where it leads to :)

Want1n2212

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

View attachment 82463
Wow great tits

MattW

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

View attachment 82463
Would love to cum on those tits!

dazza752012

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

View attachment 82463
Chat ???

Dustywbc

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

View attachment 82463
Nice boobs you have

loveithard

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

View attachment 82463
I so hope the rest of that body is a fabulous as those tits.....can just imagine the enjoyment of exploring every inch....;) xx

loveithard

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

View attachment 82463
mmmm...just thinking of what I'd like to be doing to those and the rest of that body....makes me tingle and throb..;) x

Ukboy21

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

View attachment 82463

M

Migs1201

View attachment 82463
Nowt wrong with being picky you want what you want at the end of the day. Must say that attachment is delightful blessed with amazing tits you are, intrigued what you look like now? Guessing natural beauty head to toe. X

Back