Nervous Mum Looking for Fun: Tits on Show

badgrampa

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Still having no luck, and I know I'm picky, but I really am worth a proper talk.

I am very kinky, open minded, willing to try things, but most of all, looking for pretty straight forward simplicity. I am married with two kids so am looking for discreet and long term. I will be able to accommodate at times, as long as I can work around my husband being away (which will be very easy.)

Please read my profile for more detail, but I think it's pretty clear what I'm after on there xx I like guys, confident guys, even blokes you could say, but they have to be subtle and clever with how they go about things. For example, I love attention on a night out, and love showing off, but only when I can pretend I'm not, and only if I can pretend I'm not being utterly oggled, so I can 'innocently' justify letting my body hang out. A delicate line that the right guy knows how to skirt.

Mature guys are my favourite, and guys who know what they like/want are essential.

I don't bite, so please try me, just send me a pm and tell me about yourself.

*a lot more reactions than comments or interest so hopefully it's not just a 'thanks for the boobs' and it can generate some interest as I really was hoping not to have to publically share due to teenagers and husband.
View attachment 82463
perfect

loveithard

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Still having no luck, and I know I'm picky, but I really am worth a proper talk.

I am very kinky, open minded, willing to try things, but most of all, looking for pretty straight forward simplicity. I am married with two kids so am looking for discreet and long term. I will be able to accommodate at times, as long as I can work around my husband being away (which will be very easy.)

Please read my profile for more detail, but I think it's pretty clear what I'm after on there xx I like guys, confident guys, even blokes you could say, but they have to be subtle and clever with how they go about things. For example, I love attention on a night out, and love showing off, but only when I can pretend I'm not, and only if I can pretend I'm not being utterly oggled, so I can 'innocently' justify letting my body hang out. A delicate line that the right guy knows how to skirt.

Mature guys are my favourite, and guys who know what they like/want are essential.

*a lot more reactions than comments or interest so hopefully it's not just a 'thanks for the boobs' and it can generate some interest as I really was hoping not to have to publically share due to teenagers and husband.
View attachment 82463
mmmm....they would look so good enveloped in my hands while yours stroke my cock hard before squeezing those magnificent tits around my erect shaft..;) xx

badgrampa

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

View attachment 82463
hi you have perfect tits xx

B

BorednHorny

View attachment 82463
Mmmmm fuck they’re lovely makes me throb

Tinbendo

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

View attachment 82463
Absolutely beautiful (as I'm sure a million people have already told you)! Hello - I'm totally new on here and haven't a clue what I'm doing, but I do know what I like - and I've just seen it!

Tear1605

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

View attachment 82463
Hey babe…are you in for some fun!!

funslinger

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

View attachment 82463
Gorgeous tits! xx

Lovesbigtits

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

View attachment 82463
Wow great tits and yh pm me ad let's talk

Stuart63

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

View attachment 82463
What area are you in?

dazza752012

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

View attachment 82463
Can you travel ??

Soldier7281

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

View attachment 82463
Hi hope you well it sounds like we both have the same problem. I’m married and also have kids but need that extra something

kinkyfun69

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

View attachment 82463

Bigballs987

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

View attachment 82463
Hey I’ll pm u so I look forward to chatting x

Back