Nervous Mum Looking for Fun: Tits on Show

Cut2Chase

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Still having no luck, and I know I'm picky, but I really am worth a proper talk.

I am very kinky, open minded, willing to try things, but most of all, looking for pretty straight forward simplicity. I am married with two kids so am looking for discreet and long term. I will be able to accommodate at times, as long as I can work around my husband being away (which will be very easy.)

Please read my profile for more detail, but I think it's pretty clear what I'm after on there xx I like guys, confident guys, even blokes you could say, but they have to be subtle and clever with how they go about things. For example, I love attention on a night out, and love showing off, but only when I can pretend I'm not, and only if I can pretend I'm not being utterly oggled, so I can 'innocently' justify letting my body hang out. A delicate line that the right guy knows how to skirt.

Mature guys are my favourite, and guys who know what they like/want are essential.

I don't bite, so please try me, just send me a pm and tell me about yourself.

*a lot more reactions than comments or interest so hopefully it's not just a 'thanks for the boobs' and it can generate some interest as I really was hoping not to have to publically share due to teenagers and husband.
View attachment 82463
You are so my type, similar desires, long term, discreet. Pm me

Stevie0141

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Still having no luck, and I know I'm picky, but I really am worth a proper talk.

I am very kinky, open minded, willing to try things, but most of all, looking for pretty straight forward simplicity. I am married with two kids so am looking for discreet and long term. I will be able to accommodate at times, as long as I can work around my husband being away (which will be very easy.)

Please read my profile for more detail, but I think it's pretty clear what I'm after on there xx I like guys, confident guys, even blokes you could say, but they have to be subtle and clever with how they go about things. For example, I love attention on a night out, and love showing off, but only when I can pretend I'm not, and only if I can pretend I'm not being utterly oggled, so I can 'innocently' justify letting my body hang out. A delicate line that the right guy knows how to skirt.

Mature guys are my favourite, and guys who know what they like/want are essential.

*a lot more reactions than comments or interest so hopefully it's not just a 'thanks for the boobs' and it can generate some interest as I really was hoping not to have to publically share due to teenagers and husband.
View attachment 82463
Hi where u from in uk I’m in Scotland looking for meets can be discreet lovely pic I must say

B

beltmaster

View attachment 82463
I know what I want and like.
I'm very kinky into spanking. For fun and like Discapline. Love roleplay sexy outfits. Like to tease with toys
And restraints. If this is the sort of thing you want let me know

Dillanhan

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
REALLY???
Come on People.
has No 1 checked the ORIGINAL POSTER! !???
They have gone
its Of No use reposting. .
You wasting Time an Energy..
THIS
IS
AN OLD DEAD THREAD.....

j.s
I was just going to post the same

Charlie60

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

View attachment 82463

Showoff2022

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

View attachment 82463
I would enjoy sampling your enthusiasm when your husband is away as long as you don’t tell my wife. I am a willing participant in accidental nudity and would relish the chance to secretly show you off.

Disney8751

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

View attachment 82463
Very nice and full you have a lucky husband

VicBhouy

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
REALLY???
Come on People.
has No 1 checked the ORIGINAL POSTER! !???
They have gone
its Of No use reposting. .
You wasting Time an Energy..
THIS
IS
AN OLD DEAD THREAD.....

j.s
I am livid… I was going to propose to her!

Well, the jokes on her as I ain’t gonna marry her now!

I will find another virtual reality bride to love!

Jack4fun

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

View attachment 82463

Showoff2022

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

View attachment 82463
Kinky and open minded like me. Married like me. Discrete like me. Try my confidence levels and you won’t be disappointed, especially with discrete public exhibition

janto

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Well what can u say, you look amazing and sound great to me get in touch

Back