Nervous Mum Looking for Fun: Tits on Show

Sexygal

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Still having no luck, and I know I'm picky, but I really am worth a proper talk.

I am very kinky, open minded, willing to try things, but most of all, looking for pretty straight forward simplicity. I am married with two kids so am looking for discreet and long term. I will be able to accommodate at times, as long as I can work around my husband being away (which will be very easy.)

Please read my profile for more detail, but I think it's pretty clear what I'm after on there xx I like guys, confident guys, even blokes you could say, but they have to be subtle and clever with how they go about things. For example, I love attention on a night out, and love showing off, but only when I can pretend I'm not, and only if I can pretend I'm not being utterly oggled, so I can 'innocently' justify letting my body hang out. A delicate line that the right guy knows how to skirt.

Mature guys are my favourite, and guys who know what they like/want are essential.

I don't bite, so please try me, just send me a pm and tell me about yourself.

*a lot more reactions than comments or interest so hopefully it's not just a 'thanks for the boobs' and it can generate some interest as I really was hoping not to have to publically share due to teenagers and husband.
View attachment 82463
Stunning x

NaughtyGlasgow78

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I must be starved because reading something as simple as, "nice tits" from a stranger online shouldn't be so exciting and feel so naughty lol.
With a bod like that you surely cannot be sex starved? You’d never go hungry if I was there

Johnkevin67

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Still having no luck, and I know I'm picky, but I really am worth a proper talk.

I am very kinky, open minded, willing to try things, but most of all, looking for pretty straight forward simplicity. I am married with two kids so am looking for discreet and long term. I will be able to accommodate at times, as long as I can work around my husband being away (which will be very easy.)

Please read my profile for more detail, but I think it's pretty clear what I'm after on there xx I like guys, confident guys, even blokes you could say, but they have to be subtle and clever with how they go about things. For example, I love attention on a night out, and love showing off, but only when I can pretend I'm not, and only if I can pretend I'm not being utterly oggled, so I can 'innocently' justify letting my body hang out. A delicate line that the right guy knows how to skirt.

Mature guys are my favourite, and guys who know what they like/want are essential.

*a lot more reactions than comments or interest so hopefully it's not just a 'thanks for the boobs' and it can generate some interest as I really was hoping not to have to publically share due to teenagers and husband.
View attachment 82463
Hi

Attachments

• 20210615_100926.jpg
    20210615_100926.jpg
    833.8 KB · Views: 8

TophatUK

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

View attachment 82463
WONDERFUL boobs - and appears to be an EXTREMELY sexy body too!! Thanks for sharing!!

justcal

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

View attachment 82463
Hey babe, I'm 26 and mature, athletic work 7 days a week ect, it's hard for me to have some fun , I've done this before for 3 other women, no problems and all goes well, let me no and we can talk more :)

RJHey

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

View attachment 82463
Hi, I'm looking for exactly the same as you, long term fwb. I am willing to travel. I would love to talk and get to know you, then we could arrange something soon after. I'm older, 47 and I'm in an open relationship. I live in Kent xx PM me if you're interested xxx

S

SussexGuy47

View attachment 82463

Do u fancy a Hot overNighter sometime miss sexy mum????

ProfVIRGIN

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
W

View attachment 82463
What about a guy who knows what he likes and wants but isnt classed as mature.

sr26xx

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

View attachment 82463
Wow darling you are gorgeous. My name is Sean if you want to chat and have some fun I'm ready

Attachments

• 20210627_114642.jpg
    20210627_114642.jpg
    902.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 20210627_114642-1.jpg
    20210627_114642-1.jpg
    902.4 KB · Views: 11
Back