Mum Wife: Drawn to the Weirdos and Looking to Chat

R

Raima

Quick info on me: 44, Oxford, busty, been married 20 years, love my husband and 2 girls, but wanting to find other pleasures before I get to 50, but also shielding my family from it at the same time.

I can't help but almost fall into the cliché of liking confident guys, although actually it's not necessarily the confidence, but men who know what they like and want.

Having found this site, I think it's been such a huge draw for me in that so many of the men on here are so confident, know what they want, and in fact border on outrageous lol.

This is probably helped by the fact it is a website, but I can't help but be drawn into reading the threads, chats, and get drawn in by the more certain men who post.

I hate to fall into the cliché, but it's so removed from what life is like in the normal everyday, and for me sex is intrinsically connected to mature men (older than me), who are confident and able to seduce.

That's my biggest turn on, and it happens rarely (esp. since covid) but a guy who is certain and confident, and a little cheeky, and able to play the little inch by inch gains within seduction, so that I can almost pretend everything is innocent when really I know it isn't.

Men online seem to have the personality for this, whereas in person once every 5 years you come across a guy who you could (although I haven't) end up bending over for as if you have no choice because it's escalated bit by bit.

I struggle to be online most of the time due to my family, but I do try to check when I can, so if you match me and are interested, please comment and I'll pm you if interested.

xxx
Hey nice to meet you here! Would be nice to know each other

A

aSexyMumWife

Asking that question kind of negates the whole point of my explanation.

HornyAS

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Oh the right weirdo not just a right weirdo pmsl :) I’m only joking I’m sure lots of what you’re looking for is on here

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Not to far away from you, found a new confidence after being on here and met a few married women. Since being single again I have had a second freedom with the experience of age, and it's great :)

S

size12feet

Quick info on me: 44, Oxford, busty, been married 20 years, love my husband and 2 girls, but wanting to find other pleasures before I get to 50, but also shielding my family from it at the same time.

I can't help but almost fall into the cliché of liking confident guys, although actually it's not necessarily the confidence, but men who know what they like and want.

Having found this site, I think it's been such a huge draw for me in that so many of the men on here are so confident, know what they want, and in fact border on outrageous lol.

This is probably helped by the fact it is a website, but I can't help but be drawn into reading the threads, chats, and get drawn in by the more certain men who post.

I hate to fall into the cliché, but it's so removed from what life is like in the normal everyday, and for me sex is intrinsically connected to mature men (older than me who like younger than them), who are confident, able to seduce and (vitally) know what they want.

That's my biggest turn on, and it happens rarely (esp. since covid) but a guy who is certain and confident, and a little cheeky, and able to play the little inch by inch gains within seduction, so that I can almost pretend everything is innocent when really I know it isn't.

Men online seem to have the personality for this, whereas in person once every 5 years you come across a guy who you could (although I haven't) end up bending over for as if you have no choice because it's escalated bit by bit.

I struggle to be online most of the time due to my family, but I do try to check when I can, so if you match me and are interested, please comment and I'll pm you if interested.

xxx
Unfortunately I am out of you ideal age range. But if you are looking to try new pleasures then maybe changing age ranges could be an area of exploration. Get in touch if I have begun to convince you. If age is a deal breaker for you, I wish you all the best in your quest.

JohnClark69

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

I hate to fall into the cliché, but it's so removed from what life is like in the normal everyday, and for me sex is intrinsically connected to mature men (older than me who like younger than them), who are confident, able to seduce and (vitally) know what they want.

xxx
hi u sound perfect and i think will be a gr8 match
plz pm me

RJHey

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

xxx
Hi I'm here looking to chat too, hope you're ok. I'd love to get in touch and just talk about shit really. You sound lovely and you look beautiful in your pic. Hope to speak soon xxx

A

aSexyMumWife

Hi I'm here looking to chat too, hope you're ok. I'd love to get in touch and just talk about shit really. You sound lovely and you look beautiful in your pic. Hope to speak soon xxx
Lovely cock

Back