Mum Wife: Drawn to the Weirdos and Looking to Chat

Curiosityxxx

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Quick info on me: 44, Oxford, busty, been married 20 years, love my husband and 2 girls, but wanting to find other pleasures before I get to 50, but also shielding my family from it at the same time.

I can't help but almost fall into the cliché of liking confident guys, although actually it's not necessarily the confidence, but men who know what they like and want.

Having found this site, I think it's been such a huge draw for me in that so many of the men on here are so confident, know what they want, and in fact border on outrageous lol.

This is probably helped by the fact it is a website, but I can't help but be drawn into reading the threads, chats, and get drawn in by the more certain men who post.

I hate to fall into the cliché, but it's so removed from what life is like in the normal everyday, and for me sex is intrinsically connected to mature men (older than me who like younger than them), who are confident, able to seduce and (vitally) know what they want.

That's my biggest turn on, and it happens rarely (esp. since covid) but a guy who is certain and confident, and a little cheeky, and able to play the little inch by inch gains within seduction, so that I can almost pretend everything is innocent when really I know it isn't.

Men online seem to have the personality for this, whereas in person once every 5 years you come across a guy who you could (although I haven't) end up bending over for as if you have no choice because it's escalated bit by bit.

I struggle to be online most of the time due to my family, but I do try to check when I can, so if you match me and are interested, please comment and I'll pm you if interested.

xxx
I’ve just read your post and thought “has this girl written my story?!”
Hope you’ve been finding some fun

Kissthepuss

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Quick info on me: 44, Oxford, busty, been married 20 years, love my husband and 2 girls, but wanting to find other pleasures before I get to 50, but also shielding my family from it at the same time.

I can't help but almost fall into the cliché of liking confident guys, although actually it's not necessarily the confidence, but men who know what they like and want.

Having found this site, I think it's been such a huge draw for me in that so many of the men on here are so confident, know what they want, and in fact border on outrageous lol.

This is probably helped by the fact it is a website, but I can't help but be drawn into reading the threads, chats, and get drawn in by the more certain men who post.

I hate to fall into the cliché, but it's so removed from what life is like in the normal everyday, and for me sex is intrinsically connected to mature men (older than me who like younger than them), who are confident, able to seduce and (vitally) know what they want.

That's my biggest turn on, and it happens rarely (esp. since covid) but a guy who is certain and confident, and a little cheeky, and able to play the little inch by inch gains within seduction, so that I can almost pretend everything is innocent when really I know it isn't.

Men online seem to have the personality for this, whereas in person once every 5 years you come across a guy who you could (although I haven't) end up bending over for as if you have no choice because it's escalated bit by bit.

I struggle to be online most of the time due to my family, but I do try to check when I can, so if you match me and are interested, please comment and I'll pm you if interested.

xxx
Good morning lovely. Well, if you want some pretty full on online encounters, you could certainly do worse than stick around on this site. I'm having some beautiful and very steamy online interactions .... if you'd like some guidance ... ? x

Mike117

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

xxx
Of course I have an interest, you sound lovely

Liam667

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

xxx
Im interested xx

Normsy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Thing is, if I knew you, I think I'd definitely be able to recognise you from what you post, not like many women look like you x
I'm in a similar position to you, it took me a while to post a picture for the same reason. Then I kinda thought that someone you know would need to be 100% to challenge you, otherwise they give away being on the same site. It adds to the risk which I kinda like. I can check over your pics to make sure no distinguishing features if you like

del7543

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

xxx
gutted imissed you

del7543

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

xxx
chat away

Buzz150

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

xxx
Similar situation to you. Professional male, blue eyes, takes care of appreance and lives in the London. Happy to travel. PM me.

Buzz150

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

xxx
Hi..if you ever want a chat or to know more drop me a line x

Night201

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

xxx
If I had all the answers I wouldn’t be here lol
I’m really just looking for some fun and if it goes further well I’m ok with that xx

Back