Mum Wife: Drawn to the Weirdos and Looking to Chat

TheOneEyedDodo

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Quick info on me: 44, Oxford, busty, been married 20 years, love my husband and 2 girls, but wanting to find other pleasures before I get to 50, but also shielding my family from it at the same time.

I can't help but almost fall into the cliché of liking confident guys, although actually it's not necessarily the confidence, but men who know what they like and want.

Having found this site, I think it's been such a huge draw for me in that so many of the men on here are so confident, know what they want, and in fact border on outrageous lol.

This is probably helped by the fact it is a website, but I can't help but be drawn into reading the threads, chats, and get drawn in by the more certain men who post.

I hate to fall into the cliché, but it's so removed from what life is like in the normal everyday, and for me sex is intrinsically connected to mature men (older than me who like younger than them), who are confident, able to seduce and (vitally) know what they want.

That's my biggest turn on, and it happens rarely (esp. since covid) but a guy who is certain and confident, and a little cheeky, and able to play the little inch by inch gains within seduction, so that I can almost pretend everything is innocent when really I know it isn't.

Men online seem to have the personality for this, whereas in person once every 5 years you come across a guy who you could (although I haven't) end up bending over for as if you have no choice because it's escalated bit by bit.

I struggle to be online most of the time due to my family, but I do try to check when I can, so if you match me and are interested, please comment and I'll pm you if interested.

xxx
Hi. I can totally understand where you're coming from. I like to start slowly and get to know you first. Building up to (what should be) a climactic crescendo. I think you and I. would have some intense fun along the way. I know how to tease and finish.........

Uksoutheast

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
A sexy mum and wife you seem to be in similar boat we should chat and find out more we might just have some cheeky fun

RJHey

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Quick info on me: 44, Oxford, busty, been married 20 years, love my husband and 2 girls, but wanting to find other pleasures before I get to 50, but also shielding my family from it at the same time.

I can't help but almost fall into the cliché of liking confident guys, although actually it's not necessarily the confidence, but men who know what they like and want.

Having found this site, I think it's been such a huge draw for me in that so many of the men on here are so confident, know what they want, and in fact border on outrageous lol.

This is probably helped by the fact it is a website, but I can't help but be drawn into reading the threads, chats, and get drawn in by the more certain men who post.

I hate to fall into the cliché, but it's so removed from what life is like in the normal everyday, and for me sex is intrinsically connected to mature men (older than me who like younger than them), who are confident, able to seduce and (vitally) know what they want.

That's my biggest turn on, and it happens rarely (esp. since covid) but a guy who is certain and confident, and a little cheeky, and able to play the little inch by inch gains within seduction, so that I can almost pretend everything is innocent when really I know it isn't.

Men online seem to have the personality for this, whereas in person once every 5 years you come across a guy who you could (although I haven't) end up bending over for as if you have no choice because it's escalated bit by bit.

I struggle to be online most of the time due to my family, but I do try to check when I can, so if you match me and are interested, please comment and I'll pm you if interested.

xxx
Hello, you sound lovely. I'm extremely confident in what I can offer you. So if you want to get down and dirty, then I'm you're man. Hope to hear from you soon xx

CarlHenderson

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Lol, there's a familiar resemblance but also lots of differences, hair colour for one.
Aahh so you very good looking aswell, just not blonde… and your not as brave… well as brave as Lauren, don’t know how brave your sister is.. haha

CarlHenderson

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Oooh my… are you indeed.. so there’s a flash in person is there..!!! Ooohhh my… would hold you to that hehehe

yes the footprint is a big drawback of the good old internet… luckily the written word can be descriptive and sensual enough when wrote properly to fill a void.. pardon the pun

A

aSexyMumWife

Do what I do and only share pics you don't post in your personal social media, and don't show your face x
Thing is, if I knew you, I think I'd definitely be able to recognise you from what you post, not like many women look like you x

jonnya

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Well I am based in Warwickshire and love the fun that goes with flirting....message if you like

Mouth

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

xxx
Don’t give up at 50 keep on going woman mature so well

Antony27976

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

xxx
Hi reading your post I know exactly where your coming from, would be great to chat sometime

Frankie

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Maybe I could help with what you are looking for get in touch if you want to chat a find out

Back