Monkey's Paw

Walks

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Granted, but like Firefly's piano from earlier it has the ability to only play one note

I wish I had super strength

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
*plays the one note samba on her piano*

granted...you have the strength of an ant. A worker ant. And like a worker ant you live to serve your queen. Even though there will never be any sexual contact or gratification for you.

I wish I could have living tattoos that depict my victories and defeats like Maui from the Moana movie

Walks

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
*does the worker ant serve the Firefly?*
Granted however your tattoos fight each other and you end up with a mess of ink all over your body

I wish I was as smart as Albert Einstein

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
granted... Einsteinian intelligence is yours. We expect great things from you. (no pressure)

I wish I could slow the passage of time.

Walks

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Granted but the passage of time only slows for you and you have to watch everyone else going at super speed and grow old in a matter of days

I wish I was a famous actor

Enigma47

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Granted, but unfortunately it’s the voice over of the hero in the latest animated movie, so no-one knows your name or recognises you (apart from the voice of course).....
I wish I could solve a specific riddle (*she knows who she is)....

singleMBucks

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Granted, your thought process is greatly enhanced, lucidity is your middle name, you finally understand her, and see the natural wonder that she is... and you realise she isn't interested... if she was, there wouldn't have been a riddle!

I wish we could form a band...

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
granted. The UKChat Band now meets for Jam Sessions in your workshop every Tuesday. Turns out most members only came to play the one string banjo though...

I wish it would quit raining so I can ride my bicycle

Walks

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
granted. The UKChat Band now meets for Jam Sessions in your workshop every Tuesday. Turns out most members only came to play the one string banjo though...

I wish it would quit raining so I can ride my bicycle
And you could play the piano that only plays one note

Granted: The rain stops and you go out on your bike but as you are riding the weather turns and it begins to snow

I wish I could fly a fighter jet

singleMBucks

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Granted... You are now known as 'Maverick', and with your co-pilot 'Goose' you fly the fastest war machines known to mankind... unfortunately you skipped the lesson on 'how to land'... fuel is rapidly depleting...

I wish I had a Golden ticket from a Wonka Bar !

Walks

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Granted, but you get all the bad things happen, you get sucked up the chocolate pipe, you blow up into a giant blueberry, you fall down the trash chute and you then get miniaturised and have none of the joy of eating the chocolate

I wish i was a jedi

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Granted. You can now bend the force to your will, have a wicked Jedi weapon and impeccable fashion sense...You also now live to serve the good and will spend the rest of your life devoted to returning balance to the force. Good luck with that.

I wish I was laid in bed.

Enigma47

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Granted. You get to listen to ‘Laid’ by James on a continuous loop while under the covers (although thinking about it that’s not a too bad thing)
I wish I had a voice to go with the words

Walks

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Granted, the voice you have is Joe Pasquale and the words are I know a song that will get on your nerves

I wish I had someone laid with me in bed

Walks

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Granted you can see your brothers but you can't hear or touch them and they can't see, hear or touch you

I wish drink without getting drunk

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
that is a cruel torture... :wink:

Thread: granted. You have the ability to drink like a sieve...it goes in and out the other end without passing GO. Plus side no drunkeness. Minus side...better find a good adult diaper.

I wish I was anywhere but here

Walks

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
that is a cruel torture... :wink:

Thread: granted. You have the ability to drink like a sieve...it goes in and out the other end without passing GO. Plus side no drunkeness. Minus side...better find a good adult diaper.

I wish I was anywhere but here
Well I thought that was the name of the game (sorry if it was too much)

Granted, you are on a lovely bright sunny beach but you are all alone on a secluded island and nobody knows where you are

I wish I had the powers to make people feel good

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
@Walks I'm pretty sure you already have that power
...but...
granted: your power to make people feel good is amplified so that everyone within 100 miles of you feels inexplicably good. No one knows that you are the source of their good feelings, and chalk it up to their own individual awesomeness. Your life continues unchanged.

I wish I had the power to change the shape of the clouds with my mind.

singleMBucks

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Granted... the sky is now your canvas... The whole stratosphere is yours to create beauty, have fun, send messages... but it's totally over-cast today, and its started raining!!

I wish I was the wishing type...

Back