Monkey's Paw

Walks

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Granted I will do your dishes, (do I need to put a but... ?) I guess the but is you have to give me a thank you kiss ;-)

I wish Firefly would do the cooking before I do the dishes lol

singleMBucks

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Granted... I use a bright glowing firefly to cook your meal... there is meat and eggs, I hope you don't want 'well done' ... there is a bucket available !

I wish every day was like sunday !

Walks

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Granted, everyday is like Sunday, a Sunday has 24 hours and the sun rises in the morning and sets in the evening and so does everyday

I wish I had rhythm

singleMBucks

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Granted... you are blessed with rhythmic talents that even Status Quo are jealous of... but you don't know the chords... sounds shockin' !!

I wish I could get the motorbike out...

Walks

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Granted you get the motorbike out, but by the time you get to the end of the road you break down and have to walk it back home

I wish I could dance

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Granted, shake the frame Mr Walks. Until you dislocate a hip...(then call the ambulance)

I wish I could go dancing.

Walks

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Granted you go dancing with me as I dislocate my hip and you end up in the ambulance and A&E with me

I wish I was chilling at a spa

singleMBucks

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Granted, you are truly chilling at a delightful country spa.... they have a boiler problem, all water is freezing cold... plumber will be round, well, when he gets there!

I wish i could run a boutique that sold nothing but crisps !

Walks

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Granted you have your lovely shop all kitted out nicely, but you only have ready salted flavour to sell

I wish i had a designer wardrobe

singleMBucks

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
{even better... Ready Salted Boutique !! }

Granted... your designer wardrobe has been installed... you put Gok Wan on the top shelf... Vivienne Westwood on the second... Paul Smith on a hanger... and Jean Paul Gaultier on a hook, just inside the door! The police are on their way....

I wish I'd subscribed to...

Walks

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Granted you have a subscription to train spotters monthly

I wish I could get away from things

singleMBucks

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Granted, the things have been pushed back, held by a tall wooden fence... however, they are things, and they will eat their way through soon...

I wish i'd had more time this afternoon...

Walks

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Granted you had more time this afternoon, however time is time and what extra time you had today you will have to make up by doing extra at work

I wish i could do nothing all day tomorrow

singleMBucks

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Granted, tomorro you will do nothing... you have 1hr 53mins to complete your bucket list. { this IS just a word game !!}

I wish Pointless had been better earlier... they were truly Pointless Celebrities !!

Walks

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Granted Pointless was top notch from the start, every episode spot on but every answer was a pointless one so the show ended up being pointless

I wish there was a Friends update with what the characters are doing now

singleMBucks

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Granted... actually there is one isn't there ?? ok, so you pay a small fortune to watch the long awaited update show... and find they are all living in seperate monasteries, and the show is just hours of meditation....

i wish there were longer highlights of the football earlier !!

Walks

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Granted the football highlights were longer, but they were only 1 second longer and all you saw was a goalkeeper taking a goalkick

I wish i was thinner

singleMBucks

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
{ that's fine... the score stayed the same !!} ;-)

Granted... You are now thinner... and I am now going to clean my paintbrushes with you... ;-)

I wish I could take life more seriously !

Walks

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Granted... you now are mr serious, no time for fun, it's all about getting the job done, you are work work work and as soon as you try to rest your heart pounds and you have to get up and do something productive

I wish i could sing

Back