Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Super horny today (as per!!) and I’d LOVE to hear your naughty confessions.
Mine has to be fucking my best friends Dad...oops!!
When I was a teenager I was helping a neighbour out while they were on holiday by popping round to water their plants feed the cat etc. What they probably wouldn't have been happy to discover was as the horny teenager i was while I was there I'd have a wank sat on their couch, but this one time my mum was wondering what was taking so long so popped round and looked through the living room window and caught me tossing myself off. She never said a word about it.

Hornyscotsman

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I bought my ex super sexy underwear. One night she came over wearing it and my god she was so wet her juice was leaking out of the panties. After about 3hrs when she had to head home we sucked into a dark pathway and had to have my way again. Even to this day I still get hard thinking about it

D

Dodge2166

This one was a long time ago - we had a party and my best mate who had sadly died - we had invited his sister - late that night actually early hours of the morning she told me that she wanted me to fuck her she had fancied me for ages - not a lot happened that night due to my wife being there just a bit of snogging and she wanked me off in the garden she then made good friends with my wife ( ex now but that’s another story ) and made out she was having problems with her boyfriend and could she come over to stay for a while my ex said yes - I was working nights every morning that week I can home to my friends sister waiting at the door naked - she would lead me into my living room sit me down take my trousers off and suck my cock while I reached down playing with her nipples and squeezing her breasts sometimes she would swallow the lot licking me clean after - other times looking into my eyes while I shot my load all over her face with her licking my cum from around her mouth - what was so horny was this was all done in silence she never spoke at all on the Saturday morning she met me at the door again completely naked led me in by the hand this time stripping me completely kissing my body sucking my nipples my cock was rock hard now she then laid down on the floor and just said fuck me - I slipped my rock hard cock inside her wet pussy - still remember the moan that she made and yes - we fucked hard - her rising to meet me her tight pussy around my cock her nails digging into my back - it didn’t take me long to shoot my load deep inside her with that she rolled me over at sat on my face while I licked her till she came her juices and mine flowing down my cheeks - she lifted herself off and put her toungue into my mouth saying that she wanted to taste both of our juices mixed together- when she finished she just said off you go so I went upstairs to bed my wife still sound asleep - I never saw her or heard from her again but there hasn’t been a week in the last 20 years I havnt thought of her

Misstommi84

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I lost my virginity to a cousin, we were so horny for each other we did it without without a condom and he came inside me. About 20 minutes later we did it again.
We still fuck every now and then.

At my first real job after uni I fucked my manager to get the plum work, it went on for about 3 months until he got promoted and moved on, then the departmental head asked me to stay late one night with a difficult project and yes, I fucked him too, for about a year until I left.

Dogger76

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I wish one of my daughters friends would fuck me lol

Rob55

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Went round to my friends one day when his wife was away. He didn’t hear me come in and I found him dressed in his wife’s underwear wanking. After the initial embarrassment for both of us I joined him. Playing together both in his wife’s knickers was so hot.
Happy to chat about it if anyone wants to pm me.

Last edited:

PeteSW9

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I had 2 of my sister 's friends so wild and free back then you go out co.e home as it got dark

Simplelife

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I fucked an ex in a taxi on the way home from a night out………..driver couldn’t keep her eyes on the road, so she pulled over and made herself cum as she watched us fuck.

Dogger76

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I fucked an ex in a taxi on the way home from a night out………..driver couldn’t keep her eyes on the road, so she pulled over and made herself cum as she watched us fuck.
Oooh that’s hot

Back