Cocktastic67

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
An older female colleague was showing a lot of interest and so one night after a stock take I managed to engineer it so we were left behind..it didn't take long before we were both naked and she was bent over the table with me balls deep..took us ages to finish stock take we then meet up regularly at a hotel on days off but that's for another day

O

Oldenoughtoknowbetter

A few years ago I was married and my now ex wife sister was having a rough time with her husband.

She popped over for a chat but her sister my wife was out. She was upset so we sat talking and burst into tears. I was consoling her and one thing led to another and we ended up in bed. Best sex I've ever had. It was just the once which was a shame.

P

Precum69

Very subtle fucking on quiet but public beaches in Portugal, Spain, France..locals always seem quite happy to watch once they clock what's going on lol... ;)

ChrisJJ14

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Wow so naughty. Maybe next time I can come along. I once let my boss fuck me.now I want some strangers and a lady who wants to eat me straight after some stranger has filled me up. Can even be waiting

selfconfessedslut I’d love to talk to you, PM me

Jamestheplumber

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Mine was fucking a customer if mine whilst her husband was downstairs working

MrDD

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Met an older woman from gumtree (remember that?!), she was looking for a sub and I'd never played that role before. We met in a pub, usual chat and then headed to her parents where she was living at the time. had a cup of tea then we moved to her room, she ordered I undress and put on a collar. First thing she had me do was on all fours, crawl to her, kiss her fit...she then pulled me on to a bed. She made me lay with a semi whilst she just watched me squirm with nerves, I'm sure my body was shuddering with adrenaline. She then sat on my face and dug my face deep in her cunt...within 10 mins she was squirting over my mouth, it dripped either side of my mouth and down my chin. She quivered in orgasm and then just lay back on my body. She wasn't as interested in the fuck...she was just using me for my mouth.... After that experience I realised I'm not really that submissive but I'd do it again - was fun.

ardon4u

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Super horny today (as per!!) and I’d LOVE to hear your naughty confessions.
Mine has to be fucking my best friends Dad...oops!!
My ex wife’s friend wanked me off while my wife slept next to me that was fun

Oralexam

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Christ I've got so many...
I had an ongoing affair with first wife's sister. We would fuck everywhere at any opportunity. First time was one morning at her parents house. Wife was already downstairs making breakfast. I went into sisters room, got my cock out, woke her and slipped it in her mouth. She quickly threw back her bedclothes and opened her legs. Fucked her fast and hard, gagging her mouth with her panties.

Also got into fucking a colleague at work in my office. Any opportunity. Office, work vehicles, hotels. At same time I was also fucking a teacher at local school who was a partner in a youth programme I was running.

Back