Hornyforyou80

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I'm married and have had women come from India and Brazil to fuck me. Doesn't show me in the best light but the sex has been amazing!

Sumiko

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
While the lockdown was in full effect I hooked up with the guy living in the apartment on the floor above me. He was from Argentina and unable to travel home and for a month or so we shagged like rabbits. On one memorable occasion I blew him while he skyping his wife back home!

W

Wanted

When I was about 19 I went up to see my friend and it turned out he wasn’t in.
I ended up on the couch all afternoon fingering and licking and getting sucked off by his mum.
She wouldn’t have sex with me though as that “ would’ve been wrong “ lol.

also A family members ex wife who was and is still very tight with everyone in the family , I ended up sleeping with for quite a while . During that time I also ended up fucking her sister .

Deviant

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I had sex with a friends wife on their sofa whilst he was in bed asleep. Still to this day he doesn’t know

Ryancastle

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
My ex was having trouble with her husband and on a couple of occasions she needed help with her car after he couldn't be bothered to sort things out and thought it better to go out drinking.. anyway ending up at mine to collect a few things before dropping her off I said that he was fucking her in the ass being the way he is.. she said funny that he keeps trying to give me anal and hes got no chance! and that I have more chance of getting anal sex with her as I was the one who deserves it..so I called her bluff and suggested that she should let me as revenge for him and reward to me... well her knickers were off and licking her bum hole and rubbing her clit I put my cock in her ass, slowly getting deeper and quicker and still rubbing her clit she suddenly starts pushing back hard and taking my hand off her pussy she tells me to fuck her hard, although she hadn't climaxed from the pussy rub she started moaning and groaning with a few little high pitched pleasure peeks in time with my deep hard thrusts she started with both hands between her legs, one rubbing my balls and the other on her clit she squealed loudly with every breath and she cums and squirts all over my legs and down her own, the orgasm was huge and exhausting for her with her legs and body going floppy into the sofa i pin her down and kept fucking her, for a moment I thought she was done and just letting me finish but she started this trancy constant groaning and began to rub her pussy again but giving herself plenty of deep fingering, I could feel her fingers inside her pussy as I was fucking her ass, I grabbed her hair and pulled her back and made sure I fully fucked her making sure she felt it and bang she started to orgasm again, I got rough and her orgasm moaning started to vibrate and with a final dozen thrusts I cum inside her just as she cums again herself. Still with her in position and unable to move I sit down happy with myself, looking at her twitching in pleasure the cum in running from her pussy and loads of it, so I lean over and start sucking her pussy and licking her out making sure she gets plenty of clit attention while starting to rub her ass again within minutes she has another orgasm so I finish off with licking all around her bum hole. She is completely wiped out and pulled her to lie down and put a blanket over her while she slept it off, a couple of hours later she came to find me in the kitchen, still naked with her hair all out of place she just turned me right on again, hello sleepy do you want a drink? smiling she nods and walks over to where I'm sitting, she sits on my lap and looks me in the eyes and says thank you that was fucking amazing..she kissed me and gets my cock out and stiff before sitting on it and pinning my hands back gives me a thank you shagx

Wow! That’s made me breathless just reading

Ryancastle

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I used to work in a posh hotel and used to fuck a married receptionist anywhere we could in the hotel . On the grounds . Even in guests cars in the car park

Hotel staff are naughty! I travel a lot for work and I’ve some really great people, and had some interesting encounters.

One of my favourite stories isn’t quite mine. I hooked up with lady who worked as the night manager in a hotel. She told she got really drunk with the chef one night. They opened a bottle of expensive champagne together (which she charged to ‘breakages’).one drink lead to many more... they ended up sleeping with each other in the honeymoon sweet. Then they were both late down in the morning to do breakfast service. She said she only just covered it up.

She also told me this story lying in bed after she had drinks with me and we’d finished the evening fucking in my room.

Stringlessman

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I was a bull to a cuckold couple for two years. They were both submissive to me and I had sooo much fun!

Londonse35

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Wanking and sniffing a customers panties that she had worn during the day before, I love panties so much it turned me on so I wanked so hard and cum so much over the gusset off her panties they was soaked

GeorgeC

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I’m sure my story is boring compared to others. I used to work late nights in an office on my own. There was another office with 3 girls there. One of them was a little hippie ish with firey red hair and I really fancied her but knew she had a boyfriend and never thought there would be any chance. After a few months just chatting but never once trying it on (I’m good at missing the signs) she came into my office on her way home. There was a spare chair beside but she walked straight over and without a word sat on my lap! She was wearing a long skirt that was actually quite thin and I could feel her petite ass through it. Nothing I could do, I could feel my cock swell straight away. I just sat there not knowing what to do. She looked at me, smiled then said “that worked”. Then she got up, told me to get up and proceeded to open my trousers which was a bit awkward as I was now rock hard. She released my cock, pulled my foreskin right back and put her tongue as far into my hood as she could, licking up as much pre as possible. Next thing I know she has my cock in her mouth and is wanking my with her lovely little lips, I swear I could feel her tonsils with my hood. This girl meant business. I thought I was doing well hanging on the way I was as I hadn’t had sex in a while and this was pure fantasy stuff for me, that was until I felt the hand that was playing with my balls reach on round to my ass and a digit start to work it way into my butt hole. That was it, I couldn’t hold on any longer, I exploded into her mouth but her lips never let up, she kept on sucking so long my balls where starting to ache. It was amazing. I fell into the chair like jelly not caring what was happening. Up until then there hadn’t been a word said. She sat for a few mins just looking at my now very limp cock. Then as quietly as she’d came in, she got up and asked me when i was off next. I said stupidly “Friday for 3 days”. Good she I’ll be going home with you for 3 days then. She walked to the door and without looking round pulled her skirt up to reveal no panties and a perfect milky white ass, then left. I couldn’t wait for Friday !

S

Shelt60

Mine was back in the 70s myself and my cousin was babysitter for my younger brother while he was sleeping we started talking about sizes and nudity so we both stripped off to study each other and I got excited so we had sex three times it was amazing

GeorgeC

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I’m sure my story is boring compared to others. I used to work late nights in an office on my own. There was another office with 3 girls there. One of them was a little hippie ish with firey red hair and I really fancied her but knew she had a boyfriend and never thought there would be any chance. After a few months just chatting but never once trying it on (I’m good at missing the signs) she came into my office on her way home. There was a spare chair beside but she walked straight over and without a word sat on my lap! She was wearing a long skirt that was actually quite thin and I could feel her petite ass through it. Nothing I could do, I could feel my cock swell straight away. I just sat there not knowing what to do. She looked at me, smiled then said “that worked”. Then she got up, told me to get up and proceeded to open my trousers which was a bit awkward as I was now rock hard. She released my cock, pulled my foreskin right back and put her tongue as far into my hood as she could, licking up as much pre as possible. Next thing I know she has my cock in her mouth and is wanking my with her lovely little lips, I swear I could feel her tonsils with my hood. This girl meant business. I thought I was doing well hanging on the way I was as I hadn’t had sex in a while and this was pure fantasy stuff for me, that was until I felt the hand that was playing with my balls reach on round to my ass and a digit start to work it way into my butt hole. That was it, I couldn’t hold on any longer, I exploded into her mouth but her lips never let up, she kept on sucking so long my balls where starting to ache. It was amazing. I fell into the chair like jelly not caring what was happening. Up until then there hadn’t been a word said. She sat for a few mins just looking at my now very limp cock. Then as quietly as she’d came in, she got up and asked me when i was off next. I said stupidly “Friday for 3 days”. Good she I’ll be going home with you for 3 days then. She walked to the door and without looking round pulled her skirt up to reveal no panties and a perfect milky white ass, then left. I couldn’t wait for Friday !
Well I thought it was sexy

Back