IncognitoSCN

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
My ex was having trouble with her husband and on a couple of occasions she needed help with her car after he couldn't be bothered to sort things out and thought it better to go out drinking.. anyway ending up at mine to collect a few things before dropping her off I said that he was fucking her in the ass being the way he is.. she said funny that he keeps trying to give me anal and hes got no chance! and that I have more chance of getting anal sex with her as I was the one who deserves it..so I called her bluff and suggested that she should let me as revenge for him and reward to me... well her knickers were off and licking her bum hole and rubbing her clit I put my cock in her ass, slowly getting deeper and quicker and still rubbing her clit she suddenly starts pushing back hard and taking my hand off her pussy she tells me to fuck her hard, although she hadn't climaxed from the pussy rub she started moaning and groaning with a few little high pitched pleasure peeks in time with my deep hard thrusts she started with both hands between her legs, one rubbing my balls and the other on her clit she squealed loudly with every breath and she cums and squirts all over my legs and down her own, the orgasm was huge and exhausting for her with her legs and body going floppy into the sofa i pin her down and kept fucking her, for a moment I thought she was done and just letting me finish but she started this trancy constant groaning and began to rub her pussy again but giving herself plenty of deep fingering, I could feel her fingers inside her pussy as I was fucking her ass, I grabbed her hair and pulled her back and made sure I fully fucked her making sure she felt it and bang she started to orgasm again, I got rough and her orgasm moaning started to vibrate and with a final dozen thrusts I cum inside her just as she cums again herself. Still with her in position and unable to move I sit down happy with myself, looking at her twitching in pleasure the cum in running from her pussy and loads of it, so I lean over and start sucking her pussy and licking her out making sure she gets plenty of clit attention while starting to rub her ass again within minutes she has another orgasm so I finish off with licking all around her bum hole. She is completely wiped out and pulled her to lie down and put a blanket over her while she slept it off, a couple of hours later she came to find me in the kitchen, still naked with her hair all out of place she just turned me right on again, hello sleepy do you want a drink? smiling she nods and walks over to where I'm sitting, she sits on my lap and looks me in the eyes and says thank you that was fucking amazing..she kissed me and gets my cock out and stiff before sitting on it and pinning my hands back gives me a thank you shagx

Kaner

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Super horny today (as per!!) and I’d LOVE to hear your naughty confessions.
Mine has to be fucking my best friends Dad...oops!!

Did u set out to seduce &fuck him or was it him taking u?? Xx

Mine was getting my older cousin & her bg to take turns riding my face lettin me tongue fuck them deep&dirty till made them both gush gaspin for more xx

EssexyBoy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I walked in to the kitchen once when my wife’s sister was staying over and she was stood there making a cup of tea. I knew my wife was upstairs so I walked up behind her and immediately slid my hand inside her shorts and began to rub her pussy. She didn’t stop me straight away and let out a few little moans before turning round to face me. I claimed it was mistaken identity and thought she was my wife. She bought it

Michaeayy

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I fucked my ex girlfriends identicle twin sister

I only found out when I went to see my girlfriend and she said not seen you in ages

I was like I was here today her sister was in kitchen and all hell went of them to fell out I was kicked out none of us have spoken since I no because my ex girlfriends friend is my friend.

This was in 2009 so overcast decade ago damn

Sumiko

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I let my boss fuck me bent over the toilet in a restaurant bathroom after a staff Christmas dinner - his wife was waiting in the car outside because she said he was too drunk to drive!

Last edited:

Hobbity

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Nothing too exciting really to add, no full on sex with my next door neighbour. While sitting at a pub table ( yes I remember when they were still open ) with couple friends, I was sat next to his wife while he sat opposite. I felt a hand on my inner thigh and then my friends wife pulled my hand towards her and placed it between her legs and I could feel her stockings and bare legs above them. Working my hand further up I started to rub her clit through her pants she encouraged me to slide them inside her pants and slip my fingers in her. While I was doing this she had undone my trousers and got hold of my erect cock. It was as much as I could do to control myself as she gently massaged the head until i could hold it no more cumming in my pants what a wet mess. Her juices were flowing and I could tell she was near to cumming as she pulled my hand away and slipped away to the toilet. This was just the start of an affair which lasted for a while every fri while her husband was at work I'd go round and we'd just jump into bed for a few hours, only once did we nearly get caught when her son came round to visit luckily he didn't catch me with my pants down.

S

Secretliaisons1969

Hi everyone,
Fucking a work friend's girlfriend within 45 minutes of meeting her in a Pub for the very first time without him knowing about it. Then we each returned at different times to the same Pub later on the same evening to meet up with him. He had no idea.

ShySean86

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Last July, around 2/3am - I was very awake and very horny. Feeling adventurous too, i got dressed in just enough clothing (no underwear) and headed for a local dog walking area with vast fields and wooded areas. In the centre is a bridge over a narrow river.
I stripped naked in a small batch of trees close by to the bridge, as there wasn't a soul around, i walked calmly up onto the bridge and took in the view bathed in the soft summer moon.

Feeling naughty, i climbed onto the railing of the bridge and proceeded to masturbate out in the open, grinding my butt hole against the cold smooth painted concrete below me. I came with such a force that i laid back and had to catch my breath, before long i could feel myself nodding off and decided i had better find my clothes and head home.

H

Hotelbob

While on a work night out we all got drunk and talking about sex.one of the married women said she loved anal but hubby didn't.
I winked at her and she text me to meet her at the toilets.
There was a storage cupboard that she dragged me into where she started wanking me saying I want your hard cock in my ass I pulled her panties off and she too some lube out from her bag, fuck me now ,lube me up I need it hard and rough she said
I lubed her with 2 fingers,then forced my cock in slowly
She screamed fuck me harder
I fucked her hard and fast ,she moaned in pleasure begging for me to cum,so I obliged emptying into her ,cum seeping out as I pulled out
Thankyiu she said as she sucked my cock clean and went back to the bar

S

Selfconfessedslut

Hi everyone,
Wow so naughty. Maybe next time I can come along. I once let my boss fuck me.now I want some strangers and a lady who wants to eat me straight after some stranger has filled me up. Can even be waiting

Attachments

• IMG-20200514-WA0029.jpg
    IMG-20200514-WA0029.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 302
Back