Tandy69

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I’ve got offered a blow job instead of payment by a customer . Which I accepted . And from there it’s turned into I’m now her toy boy and give her sex when she needs in return she buys and treats me

JoeMann50

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I had 3sum with ex wife and her new fella and following that I’d meet up with both separately for a few months. To this day I’m sure neither of them know I was fucking them both the thought cheers me up as she was a fucking horrible bitch lol, good sex though!

Bigcroydonguy

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Moved in with my gf just before lockdown at the end of January. New area and noticed a really good looking woman on the estate that I’d check out when she was about. Towards the end of summer a new neighbour moved in opposite (I live in a house opposite flats) and I have the perfect view of their bedroom, living room and kitchen.

every morning I watch this young woman getting ready for work while I lay here playing with myself. I’m pretty sure she has noticed me watching but it doesn’t stop her doing it. Sometimes I see her naked and what a fucking view, quite often she’s in a bra all depends when I catch her and where she is positioned in her bedroom but she always does her hair, moisturisers and makeup in front of the window.

it’s become an obsession every weekday between 7.30 and 8 her blinds go up and I can see most things. She’s makes the bed and then gets ready for whatever her day brings

A

Asamuri

Hi everyone,
Super horny today (as per!!) and I’d LOVE to hear your naughty confessions.
Mine has to be fucking my best friends Dad...oops!!

Went to my GF parents for the weekend, saw her mother having a shower through a slightly open door. Wanked myself silly!

J

justme4u

While the lockdown was in full effect I hooked up with the guy living in the apartment on the floor above me. He was from Argentina and unable to travel home and for a month or so we shagged like rabbits. On one memorable occasion I blew him while he skyping his wife back home!

Nice abs ... you

P

Paul56

Wow so naughty. Maybe next time I can come along. I once let my boss fuck me.now I want some strangers and a lady who wants to eat me straight after some stranger has filled me up. Can even be waiting
Love to help with that fantasy!

P

Paul56

My naughty confession is I have helped a lot of couples with finding her g spot and making her squirt or gush!

Klewless1981

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Had a random blow job in my car once but nothing compared to you guys. So depressing

KittyTransJess

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I started dressing as a girl from a young age because of an older neighbour, met him on a gay dating site and he used to pay me to go over to his house and give him head. He always used to convince me to borrow my sisters clothes and dress up for him

V

V1976

I’m sure my story is boring compared to others. I used to work late nights in an office on my own. There was another office with 3 girls there. One of them was a little hippie ish with firey red hair and I really fancied her but knew she had a boyfriend and never thought there would be any chance. After a few months just chatting but never once trying it on (I’m good at missing the signs) she came into my office on her way home. There was a spare chair beside but she walked straight over and without a word sat on my lap! She was wearing a long skirt that was actually quite thin and I could feel her petite ass through it. Nothing I could do, I could feel my cock swell straight away. I just sat there not knowing what to do. She looked at me, smiled then said “that worked”. Then she got up, told me to get up and proceeded to open my trousers which was a bit awkward as I was now rock hard. She released my cock, pulled my foreskin right back and put her tongue as far into my hood as she could, licking up as much pre as possible. Next thing I know she has my cock in her mouth and is wanking my with her lovely little lips, I swear I could feel her tonsils with my hood. This girl meant business. I thought I was doing well hanging on the way I was as I hadn’t had sex in a while and this was pure fantasy stuff for me, that was until I felt the hand that was playing with my balls reach on round to my ass and a digit start to work it way into my butt hole. That was it, I couldn’t hold on any longer, I exploded into her mouth but her lips never let up, she kept on sucking so long my balls where starting to ache. It was amazing. I fell into the chair like jelly not caring what was happening. Up until then there hadn’t been a word said. She sat for a few mins just looking at my now very limp cock. Then as quietly as she’d came in, she got up and asked me when i was off next. I said stupidly “Friday for 3 days”. Good she I’ll be going home with you for 3 days then. She walked to the door and without looking round pulled her skirt up to reveal no panties and a perfect milky white ass, then left. I couldn’t wait for Friday !
That is an amazing story! What's happened after that. Any picture of her or of that white ass?

V

V1976

Wow so naughty. Maybe next time I can come along. I once let my boss fuck me.now I want some strangers and a lady who wants to eat me straight after some stranger has filled me up. Can even be waiting
Love that pic. It is makes me soo hard...now I need to wank but I'm at work in the office:)

Laurie2021

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm currently fucking my colleague at work. She is 9 years my Senior and the best shag I've ever had. We are the only ones in the office on a Monday and always end up touching each other which inevitably leads to more. Can't wait for tomorrow

V

V1976

I'm currently fucking my colleague at work. She is 9 years my Senior and the best shag I've ever had. We are the only ones in the office on a Monday and always end up touching each other which inevitably leads to more. Can't wait for tomorrow
That is a best place to work.

Back