Last song you listened to

M

Mrsheen839

One of my top favorite Meatloaf tunes along with I would do anything for love. I really love this song... reminds me of a lot of things about love being blind. This song makes me sleep in tears. So many mainstream songs from today can't touch songs like this. This is singing with your whole heart and mind. The beauty of love. I never get tired of listening to this and singing it as well.
Meatloaf is so under rated in my opinion, my favourite song of his has to be `Objects in the rear view mirror'

NCLCarMeet

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
One of my top favorite Meatloaf tunes along with I would do anything for love. I really love this song... reminds me of a lot of things about love being blind. This song makes me sleep in tears. So many mainstream songs from today can't touch songs like this. This is singing with your whole heart and mind. The beauty of love. I never get tired of listening to this and singing it as well.

Was listening to this this morning, such an awesome song.

Not the last one I was listening too though, that was Ignorance - Paramore

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
This is my favorite song from TOM PETTY! Tom Petty has not said what this is about, but there are two common interpretations. It could be about Petty's divorce from his wife Jane, which happened a year before this was recorded. Another possibility is that it is about marijuana, as "Mary Jane" is slang for pot and the lyrics refer to killing the pain, which the drug is known for. Mike Campbell offered this explanation: "My take on it is it can be whatever you want it to be. A lot of people think it's a drug reference, and if that's what you want to think, it very well could be, but it could also just be a goodbye love song."

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I love this song so much! A powerful strong moving deep song that cuts right through your heart.

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
In 89 i had this video on VHS and i broke the cassette cause i played and rewinded it so many many times... Love this VIDEO !! This is the sequel to "Poison" video. Poison was about fighting his senses and trying not to loving someone who he knows was "venenomus poison", and we can assume in the end he failed and ended loving her so roughly, until the point turned violent. The riff in the brginning is similar to the one of Poison but very slow. The album 'TRASH' starts with side A with Poison and side B starts with Bed Of Nails.

GMe

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Lying in the sunshine by free. Old-time favourite.

GMe

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Another cracking tune.
The woman with long dark hair has some sex appeal.

Bluey

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Currently listening to Marais, though by a different performer and through my stereo (quietly).

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Oh, I used to love this video.
I always imagined it was me dancing on that bed
hah.

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I love this song forever . Never gets old to me. 1990 when Metal was still good and bands like Slaughter were the best. Had Stick It To Ya on cassette compliments of Columbia House. Awesome music.

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I always liked this song. This Song is so deep and meaning filled. so much emotion, I get tears in my eyes and weep for those that suffer.

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
This is among Jon's best songs. One of the best songs amazingly written,it puts a smile in my face every time i listen to it.

Back