Last song you listened to

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Lol oh man that's hard should've turned it up louder
Check out these documentaries. I agree with Lita Ford..there is NO real kick ass music scene anymore !! WTF ??
It's all kiddie POP. At that time the "M" in MTV actually meant something, I loved MTV back then.

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I didnt think you could play that too loud lol
Do you remember? Before NCIS, CSI Miami, Criminal Minds.. and so on.... we had Crockett and Tubbs!! When men were men..... 1980's. Don Johnson was the epitome of sexy mysterious man in Florida who lived on a boat and drove hot cars.

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Jon Bon Jovi is one of the good guys. He gives and gives to his family, his fans and people who are "down on their luck" Anyone would be lucky to have Jon as a friend. As I said he is one of the good guys and I admire him for that. Easily one of the best bands to ever rock the Earth and easily one of the best frontmen and businessmen of music.

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
This is a song that cuts your soul. I can't listen to this, without tears in my eyes...what a song! WASP is so underrated... This is one of the best songs ever written. One of the best songs of all time. A bit inspired by Comfortably Numb, on steroids... This is a true Metal masterpiece and Blackie Lawless is true Metal legend.

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Do you remember? Before NCIS, CSI Miami, Criminal Minds.. and so on.... we had Crockett and Tubbs!! When men were men..... 1980's. Don Johnson was the epitome of sexy mysterious man in Florida who lived on a boat and drove hot cars.

I liked the English programmes like The Sweeney and Who Dares Wins

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
This song makes me cry. One of my favorite Cinderella songs. Another masterpiece from the genius Keifer. My love is like a steam train rolling down the tracks - killer lyrics.

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I love this song!!! This song is about Blackie's ex at one time, who died in a motorcycle crash. You can feel the pain , distress , agony and intensity in his vocals and lyrics.

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I really love this song. One of the best ballads ever recorded. The lyrics are beautifully profound. Its hard to forget someone you loved to much that when they're gone your all alone and all you have is the memories of them. What really sucks is when the memories are always there and no matter how hard you try you cant get them out of your head, love is forever i guess. Better to have loved and lost than to not have loved at all. "You were the first, you'll be the last." Such a powerful statement. One of the Greatest love songs with (real)FEELINGS....it will forever rip my emotions and tear up my heart.

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
One of my top favorite Meatloaf tunes along with I would do anything for love. I really love this song... reminds me of a lot of things about love being blind. This song makes me sleep in tears. So many mainstream songs from today can't touch songs like this. This is singing with your whole heart and mind. The beauty of love. I never get tired of listening to this and singing it as well.

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
One of my top favorite Meatloaf tunes along with I would do anything for love. I really love this song... reminds me of a lot of things about love being blind. This song makes me sleep in tears. So many mainstream songs from today can't touch songs like this. This is singing with your whole heart and mind. The beauty of love. I never get tired of listening to this and singing it as well.

I love Meatloaf, his songs relate to real life

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I always cry whenever i hear this song. It’s not possible to forget someone whom you have loved for so many years but ended up with someone else. I can't help, but cry. Nowadays no more lyrics can compare something like this.

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
This song is about a married woman who was unable to have a child with her husband...she was the flower he was the seed... then it happened one day, when we came around the same way. you can imagine his surprise when he saw his own eyes.......she told him she was in love with another man (husband) and that he gave her the one thing her husband couldn't, a child...........

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Music for fun in the sun lol

Back