Last song you listened to

S

shootingstar28

Not my usual bag but been enjoying this when it comes on the radio

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I remember being instantly hooked on to the song when I first heard it. How these guys did not rise to the top I will never know. Incredible musicians, with great songs.

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
The deepest and most powerful Aerosmith song. I love this song so much! When I hear it I can imagine the whole story, it's incredible. Steven Tyler donated money to get a house ready for domestic abuse women victims when he learned they are called Janie's Houses.

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Kip Winger has the best teeth and gorgeous looks, he's still good looking.

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
How many guys could hit those extreme high notes.
Mark Slaughter, Tom Keifer, and Sabastian Bach comes to mind. Who else ?

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
THIS SONG REALLY ROCKS!!! I remember when this song hit MTV in 1992, these guys were so awesome now no one from my generation even remembers Hardline.

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
THIS SONG REALLY ROCKS!!! I remember when this song hit MTV in 1992, these guys were so awesome now no one from my generation even remembers Hardline.

You have a great taste in music, love it

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You have a great taste in music, love it
I love this song. Do you remember? This was for years THE coca-cola song... anyone growing up in the 80s will inevitably have images of TV ads with people drinking coke before his inner eyes when hearing the refrain. It was HUGE and world-wide.

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I love this song. Do you remember? This was for years THE coca-cola song... anyone growing up in the 80s will inevitably have images of TV ads with people drinking coke before his inner eyes when hearing the refrain. It was HUGE and world-wide.

Yes I do :)

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Well when yer hyper on a Saturday like me then....

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Check out this one. What Sebastian Bach did here was a tribute and he did it in his own style...which absolutely rocks! The way he rocks that last chorus is electric and everyone there was lucky to hear it. I love Bach. One of best rock vocalists you'll ever hear. You can see that the entire band was having a blast while playing with Seb. Sebastian was so damn beautiful! Sebastian was hot! He still got it going on.

Back