Last song you listened to

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I love this! whew! great bands! This brings back tears. Warrant, Firehouse and Trixter Rules!

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Love love love this track. I really like this album. I like C.C. but I will not say that Richie is bad. Everyone is good in their own way.

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Underrated Band. Vito Bratta underrated guitarist. White Lion will be always in my list of fave band. Awesome band, great singer and guitarist, nice songwriters. I miss this time in my life !! I'm very grateful to have been able to experience the late 80s/early 90s as a teenage girl !!!!!

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Awesome song from a totally kick ass album; one of the best of its genre ever. The perfect breakup song. Great memories, Love the late 80's- early 90's. When life was so easy...so innocent...so fun.

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
This song reminds me of my high school CRUSH,
I remember when I was in his arms!!

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'm forever thankful to have lived my teen years in the late 80's /early 90's.

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
This song hits me to the core!! Oh God i can't even say how much i love this song... It's sooooooo damn' powerfull!!!!!! There is so much passion in this song. The one who got away and ran will always be missed. I love Aerosmith from the heart.

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I grew up with this band. This song is classic! It really reminds me of my middle/ high school days ...Oh what a song....I MISS THOSE OLD DAYS ...LATE 80'S AND EARLY 90'S ..OH GOD...Best years of MY life. I miss hot guys with long hair and I can see their butts in their 501s bcuz they fit them perfectly and wore metal t-shirts.

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
One of the best COVERS EVER! This video is full of cameo's of celebrities that made the 90's memorable. You can tell everybody was having a good time making this video.

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I like this so much better than the original. WARRANT rocks!!!

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
This song brings back memories. Mark Slaughter has an amazing voice. Great vocal range. I remember this song back in 1992! I bought the cassette of the entire album. My boyfriend had a 1982 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28 with an awesome stereo system and he would blare it! It had an AM/FM cassette player pullout! Yes, you read it right! No cd player! Anyway, this song takes me back to my high school days! A very memorable time with memorable music. This was when rock bands were still rock bands!

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
This song makes me really sad and nostalgic. I like this version alot more than the Cat Stevens version.

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Love this song! This song will always remind me of Fall 1992. This song always rings so true over the years. To give out such crazy love, it must be some kind of drug. Never have truer words been spoken. I will always be a metal/rock girl . . . it never gets old and neither do I. Age is just a number . . . give me my Def Leppard, Poison, Winger, Bon Jovi, Motley Crue, Aerosmith and more, and I'm a happy girl.

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Tom Keifer and Cinderella are one of my Favorite Metal/ Rock Bands of all Time. Love this song!! Love Cinderella!!

Back