Last song you listened to

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Cinderella was one of the more musically gifted hair-bands of the 80's/early 90's. Lot of Steven Tyler influence. Tom Keifer has one of the best voices in rock ever.I always thought he sounded like a mix of Meat Loaf, Steven Tyler and Axl Rose . Tom Keiffer has a great voice.

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I rocked to Trixter in high school in the early 90's. I still rock out to them. I think they would have been huge had they not arrived on the scene so late (Not their fault they were young) but the grunge era had arrived and they were screwed. What a great band though!

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I love this song. I think out of all the rock bands that have ever existed, Crue has probably had the most bad-ass stories. Motley Crue lived the life that most other rock bands wanted, ROCK LEGENDS!

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
THIS SONG HAS ALL TRUE WORDS "THERE'S A DANGER IN LOVING SOMEBODY TOO MUCH"
"AND ITS SAD WHEN YOU KNOW IT'S YOUR HEART YOU CAN'T TRUST" GREAT SONG & BEAT

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
As a teen I’ve always remembered this performance. It stuck with me all this time and it’s still awesome..just has that loose fun rock n roll vibe. Flesh n Blood a hugely underrated album.

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Cinderella rocks. I immediately become a stripper when I hear this song.

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Great song ! It was the first single from "PULL" WINGER´s third studio album, RELEASED IN 1993. When this came out, I was...stunned by the intensity of songs like 'Down Incognito' and 'Junkyard Dog'. But not a lot of people 'got it'. The quality of music died after 1993. Timing is everything. Had this come out in, say, '91 it woulda sold fine. 'd argue to say that Winger, Slaughter, Warrant, Firehouse and Trixter all put out their finest material in their 1992-93 releases - dropping the glitz and adding a heavier edge.
Unfortunately, by late-1992, if you had a singer who had a range above a low baritone growl, washed his hair, wore anything but a greasy service station shirt or pretended to be happy to be alive - you were ignored.
Shame, but that was the industry.

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
This is the most epic version of this song! This song brings back good memories.

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
This song brings back memories from when I was a little girl. I miss those times. The 80s were the best! I don't think I could ever get tired of this song. It's so upbeat and charismatic! And the female vocalist here is another 80's legend: Chaka Khan.

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Vixen really do show the girl bands of today how it should be done. Easily the best female rock band of all time !!!!! LOVE THEM !!!! Then and Now. I love Roxy and I miss Jan so much.

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I've been listening to the Crue since I was 11 year old. I had posters on my bedroom wall. I played this song, thousands of times during my middle school years.
When I was 12 my mom bought me a denim jean jacket.. I waited until she went to work and brought out the bleach and magic marker to make a stone washed Motley Crue jacket... she was pissed! I loved that jacket!

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I love this song so much. His vocals are extraordinary. RIP David Bowie.

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
This song always kicks straight to the heart these are real romantic, love songs classic is best still nothing can beat these Bon Jovi songs.

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
What I Love about this song it's perfect. It pulls you in from beginning to end. I can't see anyone else singing it. Lita's Beautiful and she can really belt out a song plus she's badass on guitar like a man. Ozzy's a beast at what he does. That's why we Love him. The lyrics are killer. Lyrics so memorable they ride inside your soul deep in feeling.

Back