Last song you listened to

Discussion in 'Music/Books/Movies/TV' started by Smeghead, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Silvana

Silvana UKChat Familiar

Love this song! This song will always remind me of Fall 1992. This song always rings so true over the years. To give out such crazy love, it must be some kind of drug. Never have truer words been spoken. I will always be a metal/rock girl . . . it never gets old and neither do I. Age is just a number . . . give me my Def Leppard, Poison, Winger, Bon Jovi, Motley Crue, Aerosmith and more, and I'm a happy girl.

2. Silvana

Silvana UKChat Familiar

Tom Keifer and Cinderella are one of my Favorite Metal/ Rock Bands of all Time. Love this song!! Love Cinderella!!

3. Silvana

Silvana UKChat Familiar

Cinderella was one of the more musically gifted hair-bands of the 80's/early 90's. Lot of Steven Tyler influence. Tom Keifer has one of the best voices in rock ever.I always thought he sounded like a mix of Meat Loaf, Steven Tyler and Axl Rose . Tom Keiffer has a great voice.

4. Silvana

Silvana UKChat Familiar

I rocked to Trixter in high school in the early 90's. I still rock out to them. I think they would have been huge had they not arrived on the scene so late (Not their fault they were young) but the grunge era had arrived and they were screwed. What a great band though!

5. Silvana

Silvana UKChat Familiar

I love this song. I think out of all the rock bands that have ever existed, Crue has probably had the most bad-ass stories. Motley Crue lived the life that most other rock bands wanted, ROCK LEGENDS!

6. Silvana

Silvana UKChat Familiar

My favorite METALLICA song.

7. Silvana

Silvana UKChat Familiar

THIS SONG HAS ALL TRUE WORDS "THERE'S A DANGER IN LOVING SOMEBODY TOO MUCH"
    "AND ITS SAD WHEN YOU KNOW IT'S YOUR HEART YOU CAN'T TRUST" GREAT SONG & BEAT

8. Silvana

Silvana UKChat Familiar

As a teen I’ve always remembered this performance. It stuck with me all this time and it’s still awesome..just has that loose fun rock n roll vibe. Flesh n Blood a hugely underrated album.

9. Silvana

Silvana UKChat Familiar

Cinderella rocks. I immediately become a stripper when I hear this song.

10. Silvana

Silvana UKChat Familiar

Great song ! It was the first single from "PULL" WINGER´s third studio album, RELEASED IN 1993. When this came out, I was...stunned by the intensity of songs like 'Down Incognito' and 'Junkyard Dog'. But not a lot of people 'got it'. The quality of music died after 1993. Timing is everything. Had this come out in, say, '91 it woulda sold fine. 'd argue to say that Winger, Slaughter, Warrant, Firehouse and Trixter all put out their finest material in their 1992-93 releases - dropping the glitz and adding a heavier edge.
    Unfortunately, by late-1992, if you had a singer who had a range above a low baritone growl, washed his hair, wore anything but a greasy service station shirt or pretended to be happy to be alive - you were ignored.
    Shame, but that was the industry.

11. Adie

Adie UKChat Expert

12. Silvana

Silvana UKChat Familiar

This is the most epic version of this song! This song brings back good memories.

13. Adie

Adie UKChat Expert