Am I too much?

shambles925

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I can't get enough of sex, I just want it like all the time, my bf doesn't seem to be as addicted to orgasms as I am. I cum and I want to cum again and again. Is it normal? Do I have a problem? Lol. I just don't know if people out there are the same or once you orgasm are you satisfied? I find myself seeking different ways of how to get myself off and love the thrill of being caught. Curious to hear opinions of a more experienced man or woman
I wrote you a reply to this before we had had any real contact on here. I’d love you to read it and let me know your thoughts. I’d be happy to chat with you about this any time you feel the need as I know a lot of what you go through xx

E

Eljay71

I can't get enough of sex, I just want it like all the time, my bf doesn't seem to be as addicted to orgasms as I am. I cum and I want to cum again and again. Is it normal? Do I have a problem? Lol. I just don't know if people out there are the same or once you orgasm are you satisfied? I find myself seeking different ways of how to get myself off and love the thrill of being caught. Curious to hear opinions of a more experienced man or woman
You're insatiable lol! Which is no bad thing in my opinion. For those of us with enough stamina to keep up anyway :)

EssexyBoy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Girls should cum multiple times or he’s doing it wrong. Getting caught is a huge kink of mine and I’ve been caught a lot. My wife likes it occasionally but I love it. We’ve been caught 20 time’s easily. Once by her relative once by her friend. Love it

Sumiko

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Hell girl! There's absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to cum over and over again - and there's nothing better than finding a dude who can make you do it! My advice for what it's worth is to make him spend longer on the foreplay, insist that he gets your body shaking and liquefying long before he actually fucks you. I remember an older experienced lover who tied me down and teased and played with me for hours until I felt like I had turned to jelly and my mind was reeling from countless orgasms administered by his mouth, his tongue, his teeth, and his fingers. When he finally put his cock inside me it was earth-shattering.

orgasm 1 resized.gif

Last edited:
Back