Am I too much?

Daniel21

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I can't get enough of sex, I just want it like all the time, my bf doesn't seem to be as addicted to orgasms as I am. I cum and I want to cum again and again. Is it normal? Do I have a problem? Lol. I just don't know if people out there are the same or once you orgasm are you satisfied? I find myself seeking different ways of how to get myself off and love the thrill of being caught. Curious to hear opinions of a more experienced man or woman
Being caught is so hot and one is never enough

DirtyDan

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
it doesn't matter how hot a girl is. some girls ive been with have had a smoking hot body but lacked the confidence or experience sexually. its a bit boring when a girl is inexperienced and doesn't know her own body enough to know what works and what doesn't. personally i don't have time for that. i used to think sex in my 20's was good but in my 30's its so much better - women in the mid 30's are usually very secure in their bodies and know exactly what they want hehe.
I can't get enough of sex but the mrs has seemed to gone of the idea. when we finally get around to doing it though, we break furniture and have to cover up scratches and bite marks.

yeti4002

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I can't get enough of sex, I just want it like all the time, my bf doesn't seem to be as addicted to orgasms as I am. I cum and I want to cum again and again. Is it normal? Do I have a problem? Lol. I just don't know if people out there are the same or once you orgasm are you satisfied? I find myself seeking different ways of how to get myself off and love the thrill of being caught. Curious to hear opinions of a more experienced man or woman
Hope it's normal cos I feel the same

SpykeyOne

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I can’t ever get enough. The. Aim thing I enjoy is making a girl cum over and over. Fingers, tongue, dick, just keep going all day. I’ve literally kept going on a girl for 18hours before now. She passed out multiple times from the orgasms. I can’t even remember how many times I came in her, but she had every hole used up multiple times. Great day! Lol

Hornyongear

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Just the sort of dilemma I face;)
You are definitely not the only one.... I'm horny all the time, wife not so.... there's never a time that I would turn down sex, I thought this was normal but the wife was not always game(fair enough)actually said i had a problem at one point..... that was after a quickie in my kids schools toilets after seeing the headmistress, but if something turns you on......,problem meh, damn right I do but not a bad problem to deal with and would rather that than the opposite ..... , embrace it, some people just dont get it but if you're horny youre horny, some dont think it's important... just a shame your bf doesn't appreciate what he has.... I dunno if I'd be able to get to work if I woke up next to you.... definitely be back home every tea break... hes foolish enough it seems to not satisfy you, hell regret it one day I'm sure...

Just my opinion

Stay sexy

Xx

Blueeyeswelshdragon

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It perfectly normal you have a high sex drive it's more common than u think these days plus it will be amplified by the fact that a partner showing lack of attention to ur needs the longer y go without sex the more u crave it

Dsrkman6464

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I just love to bring s woman to orgasm until her clit aches and aches cum play sometime and let me show you how

H

Hotelbob

I can't get enough of sex, I just want it like all the time, my bf doesn't seem to be as addicted to orgasms as I am. I cum and I want to cum again and hiagain. Is it normal? Do I have a problem? Lol. I just don't know if people out there are the same or once you orgasm are you satisfied? I find myself seeking different ways of how to get myself off and love the thrill of being caught. Curious to hear opinions of a more experienced man or woman
Hi I am the same,love coming in here for more ideas of how to cum .even though I fuck regularly I still need to cum 2 or 3 times a day ,even stopping at services to go in the toilets for a quick wank lol

YNWA1892

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Sounds perfectly fine to me

MarcyBoy326828

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
You ladies are lucky, I would love to be able to keep going and cum over and over again and sometimes I can (when I'm on sexually enhancing drugs).

As for your question I do think that's quite normal for most ladies whether they admit it or not. Most of the girls I've been with have been the same, once they've had one orgasm they want another one and then another until they're pussy gets too sore to do it any more!

So do you love masturbating too then, do you make yourself cum a lot?

MarcyBoy326828

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
it doesn't matter how hot a girl is. some girls ive been with have had a smoking hot body but lacked the confidence or experience sexually. its a bit boring when a girl is inexperienced and doesn't know her own body enough to know what works and what doesn't. personally i don't have time for that. i used to think sex in my 20's was good but in my 30's its so much better - women in the mid 30's are usually very secure in their bodies and know exactly what they want hehe.
I can't get enough of sex but the mrs has seemed to gone of the idea. when we finally get around to doing it though, we break furniture and have to cover up scratches and bite marks.
Yea, women seem to reach their sexual peak when they reach the age of 35, whereas men reach their sexual peak when they're about 15.

That's why when I was 15 and still a virgin I desperately wanted to fuck a 35 year old woman... Sadly that never happened :/

D

Danii

I love giving pleasure as much as receiving. I think it's not just your curiosity it's the wanting to constantly try new things, experience touching and being touched. I love the female body in its entirety and exploring it is amazing. That constant want of sex is normal but I think it cant be achieved with just one partner always. Just my opinion. P.s
I love licking pussy

AdyShaw48

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Know the feeling all too well, however, I do need time to recover before the next round. But a man should enjoy making his lady orgasm repeatedly

Back