Am I too much?

TophatUK

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Sounds perfect to me (OK I'm biased and really love making a woman come repeatedly, to the point of over-sensitivity and complete satisfaction :p ) If, after a few minutes she wants more so much the better :p xx

J

JonB

I can't get enough of sex, I just want it like all the time, my bf doesn't seem to be as addicted to orgasms as I am. I cum and I want to cum again and again. Is it normal? Do I have a problem? Lol. I just don't know if people out there are the same or once you orgasm are you satisfied? I find myself seeking different ways of how to get myself off and love the thrill of being caught. Curious to hear opinions of a more experienced man or woman
As far as a woman goes i don't think you can cum enough, we guys tend to desensitise a bit after and need to recover but as a woman get as much as you can, tell your fella he can use more than his cock and just cause he has cum doesn't mean its all finished. Toys, fingers, tongues, massage and anything else. Have him tie you down and make you cum over and over, enjoy it all!

J

JonB

I can't get enough of sex, I just want it like all the time, my bf doesn't seem to be as addicted to orgasms as I am. I cum and I want to cum again and again. Is it normal? Do I have a problem? Lol. I just don't know if people out there are the same or once you orgasm are you satisfied? I find myself seeking different ways of how to get myself off and love the thrill of being caught. Curious to hear opinions of a more experienced man or woman
Also, any guy who doesn't want to make your gorgeous body orgasm over and over, needs his head looking at x

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
As far as a woman goes i don't think you can cum enough, we guys tend to desensitise a bit after and need to recover but as a woman get as much as you can, tell your fella he can use more than his cock and just cause he has cum doesn't mean its all finished. Toys, fingers, tongues, massage and anything else. Have him tie you down and make you cum over and over, enjoy it all!
Ohhh in an ideal world lol that's why I know he's def not the one

Persuader

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'd love to make you cum again and again and again. Know what you mean though, I feel like that I'm horny all the time (well I am a man lol)

Jacee

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Me and my gf have sex ATLEAST twice a day and that's if one of us is not feeling good. Sometimes we fuck 6 or 7 times a day... is that too much

gerardjjj

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It’s just human nature I think, when my mrs is drunk she is similar, there is no satisfying her lol, she just want fucked over and over no matter how good I’m giving it to her! Personally there is no better thrill than fucking a new pussy you ain’t seen before ;)

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
It’s just human nature I think, when my mrs is drunk she is similar, there is no satisfying her lol, she just want fucked over and over no matter how good I’m giving it to her! Personally there is no better thrill than fucking a new pussy you ain’t seen before ;)
So you think he's bored with me? And I'm worse when I'm drunk too lol

gerardjjj

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
So you think he's bored with me? And I'm worse when I'm drunk too lol
Possibly, but only if you’re craving sex too much from him and he can’t be arsed lol. I don’t think you will be boring him with that booty and those huge tits, there is plenty fun for any guy there!

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Possibly, but only if you’re craving sex too much from him and he can’t be arsed lol. I don’t think you will be boring him with that booty and those huge tits, there is plenty fun for any guy there!
I don't think it's that he can't be arsed but maybe because I'd rather keep going all day lol

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Lacks imagination, i would guess. And most guys tend to go blank once they get their end away. Some of us prefer to keep going, nothjng sexier than being begged to stop, and knowing you can just keep going x
Yeah I think that's it exactly just no imagination

Back