Am I too much?

Buddhablessyou91

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I can't get enough of sex, I just want it like all the time, my bf doesn't seem to be as addicted to orgasms as I am. I cum and I want to cum again and again. Is it normal? Do I have a problem? Lol. I just don't know if people out there are the same or once you orgasm are you satisfied? I find myself seeking different ways of how to get myself off and love the thrill of being caught. Curious to hear opinions of a more experienced man or woman

I had a very similar issue with my ex partner. I have an extremely high libido and she did not. To her it was perfectly ok to have sex once or twice a week and frankly that just did not cut it for me. I was with her for 6 years, loved her, perhaps still do however towards the end of our relationship I essentially felt like a sex pest and (in hindsight) put her in a position that made her feel awkward about sex. She certainly satisfied every desire I had simply not often enough. I feel like I am putting my previous experiences onto you now or being somewhat of an amateur relationship advisor lol. But ultimately if I had the opportunity again I would have gone about things differently if I had the opportunity to do it all again. Whilst it is easier to fulfil your sexual desires whilst being single or simply cheating on your partner I would recommend having 1 legitimate conversation with your partner about your needs being met more often before then weighing up a decision as to whether sex is more important than your partner. There was a point in time I thought that having more sex and having my desires met was more important that my partner however the grass is not always greener and I had a legitimate bond with my ex that went further than sex.

Its a difficult one. You can of course try to quench your thirst on sites like these by getting instant gratitude and the thrill of a stranger being attracted to you and perhaps pleasing yourself in a slightly harmless/non cheating way although for me that simply did not cut it. I do not buy into the narrative that your sex drive depletes as you get older. I'm 28 so I suppose I have no idea whether or not mine will deplete, it certainly hasn't yet. But I do know that sex or a lack of it can cause resentment. So whatever you do be careful and think carefully about what you really want. Unfortunately I thought I wanted one thing and then realised that I didn't lol. But luckily not everyone is as indecisive/ dumb as me.
I hope that helps. Somewhat. I certainly feel more adult now lol however I am telling the truth about my tale of caution. If I could go back in time j would have simply controlled my emotions and made do with having very thrilling, perfectly satisfying sex a couple of times a week with the woman I loved rather than go searching for more physical relationships elsewhere or putting extra demands on my ex. Personally I find it difficult to understand why a man would not want to have more sex, to be more adventurous etc because I am that way inclined however I do know from my own previous fuck ups that clearly more sex is not what everyone wants.

Just for the record I personally do not believe that your demands or requirements are particularly demanding but it is not my opinion that matters it is what your bf thinks that matters and then how much he matters to you.

You are a very attractive woman though I will give you that, so I am sure you will not be without men in your life if you decide to search for a greater thrill :)

M

Misszara

I can't get enough of sex, I just want it like all the time, my bf doesn't seem to be as addicted to orgasms as I am. I cum and I want to cum again and again. Is it normal? Do I have a problem? Lol. I just don't know if people out there are the same or once you orgasm are you satisfied? I find myself seeking different ways of how to get myself off and love the thrill of being caught. Curious to hear opinions of a more experienced man or woman

Let's go to bed x

Dw01

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'm glad it's not just me

Chrisxj

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I’m horny all the time sexy x

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
We all have different levels of what is satisfactory I've always had a very high sex drive myself and find it difficult to find someone who is as up for sex as much as I am, so I can relate to your problem I would like to be more adventurous too.

J

Justforfun81

Sounds like his problem not yours I would make you cum as many times as you want before I got off

haydn

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Im a guy hun and personally i love it , i can cum and orgasm again and again and i find it absolutkey mind blowing as after the first few times it just gets more intense for me and like i say i absolutkey love it the more i cum and upto yet ive never been fucked untill the point where im dry and ive tried lol , so i think its just personal preference but like others have said i cant see how any guy wouldnt want to with youu , xxx

Slkld

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
It's a good thing to want lots of sex. Buy some sex toys an then when your bf has came he can use the toys on u until he recovers an can go again. I like to make my gf cum over an over before I cum cos holding it back makes it better an women can cum more. I love seeing her cum an I've never once knocked back sex i love it an I love being the person to make a women cum in different ways. Looking at their face when they cum makes me want to cum!

Stoddie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I play every night , sometimes twice , nothing better than giving a woman multiple orgasms feel her body shudder as she cums, there aint a guy on here who wudnt give hos right arm for a night to give you the orgasms u shud have tho i know for me 1 night wudnt be enough ! Id need at least weekend ! Just make sure i hit every spot !!!!

Stoddie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Do you think that maybe cos you make yourself cum all the time and dont do a lot with your bf your lookin for intimacy , that chemistry that comes with a guy making u cum , rather than craving sex , i know i kinda feel like that sometimes, i play i cum but then im looking for more not long after , still feelin horny n wantin to cum again but i think it might be diff if i was with a woman more , maybe im talkin shit lol but just a thought lol

Adam86

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Sounds like you need to upgrade your partner to someone who can keep up with you in bedroom

genuineguy81

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Emmm I don't just meet up with random strangers I'm not that desperate lol. I much prefer to get to know someone first :) thanks for the offer
Slip into my inbox and let’s start the process... I have a super high sex drive and I can’t get it satisfied anywhere near enough!! Xx

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
If I had someone as horny and gorgeous as you I wouldn't be on here I'd be face deep in her pussy making her shudder and gush before sliding my hard throbbing cock into her soaked wet hole then hopefully getting our combined cum licked and sucked off my cock making me hard to go again and again

S

Se55

Can never get enough. I cant do relationships as everyones boring. I want a slut ib the bedroom lol. Be a tease and a ahow off lol

shambles925

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
There are reasons a lot of folk are on here Scarlet. For me personally vanilla sex where we both cum once is no longer good enough. I love exploring a woman’s body and making her cum in as many ways as possible. I’m very happy to take my time and build up to my orgasm. The more I can make a woman cum and the more pleasure she is getting then the bigger and better orgasm that I have. It’s a question of balance between both persons wants and needs, but some can never get enough with the person they’re with and have to turn elsewhere. There’s also the thing that sex should be FUN and not a chore and that’s why this site is so good with people like yourself who realise that

BigBenAtHome

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi im matt 42 tall very gen and very well hung love to spend hrs fucking u. 075 999 75 355 whatsapp xxx

Attachments

• bdc26208-75f4-4750-ad3c-bc790a44a607.png
    bdc26208-75f4-4750-ad3c-bc790a44a607.png
    551.8 KB · Views: 0

davewillfuck

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
i get this all the time i wank all the time even we fuck all the time you are who you are i cant get enuf thats y am on here

BigBenAtHome

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
075 999 75 355 if u want my thick 9"+ ring me. Im matt xxx

Attachments

• 3339013_15_o.jpg
    3339013_15_o.jpg
    459.6 KB · Views: 1

BigLuke69

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Hi Scarlett, I got the same problem with my wife. She is quite happy once she’s cum/ sometimes multiple times during sex. I’m hard and horny again pretty much straight away. I too think I might be addicted to sex. The thought of her catching me cheating gets me so hard I can’t contain it. Love outdoor risky sex with naughty housewives who also love cheating. It’s so bad but so good at the same time. I wanna be faithful but my cock seems to overrule all decisions.

Back