Am I too much?

MrXray

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I can't get enough of sex, I just want it like all the time, my bf doesn't seem to be as addicted to orgasms as I am. I cum and I want to cum again and again. Is it normal? Do I have a problem? Lol. I just don't know if people out there are the same or once you orgasm are you satisfied? I find myself seeking different ways of how to get myself off and love the thrill of being caught. Curious to hear opinions of a more experienced man or woman
Doesn't like you have a problem at all. Can't beat a weekend session stopping to eat and drink. A lot of women certainly like to cum over and over so it's nothing unsual. I like to give so love giving oral and playing, so making someome cum a lot before I do is really enjoyable for me. I used to go swingers clubs and find a lot of women played all night. Ever thought about going to one, maybe talk to your partner about if it's something you think you can with him.

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Doesn't like you have a problem at all. Can't beat a weekend session stopping to eat and drink. A lot of women certainly like to cum over and over so it's nothing unsual. I like to give so love giving oral and playing, so making someome cum a lot before I do is really enjoyable for me. I used to go swingers clubs and find a lot of women played all night. Ever thought about going to one, maybe talk to your partner about if it's something you think you can with him.
Ohhh he would never go for that, he doesn't like the thought of sharing me. We have had the convo a few times and usually ends in an argument. I've always liked the thought of a MMF 2 guys to give me attention would be just the ultimate for me but there's no way he'd allow it

MrXray

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Ohhh he would never go for that, he doesn't like the thought of sharing me. We have had the convo a few times and usually ends in an argument. I've always liked the thought of a MMF 2 guys to give me attention would be just the ultimate for me but there's no way he'd allow it
The sharing thing can sometimes be an issue. So he wouldn't like an FFM as well. Can't keep urges like that bottled up forever. You can go to clubs on your own they have private rooms, you would have no issue having a mmf that's for sure. Just depends on how much you want to act on the urges.

GMe

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Meh everyone is different. I like to get hard as soon as I've cum. About 4 or5 hardons one after another is about all I can take, of course not all the time.

Wiseboy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I can't get enough of sex, I just want it like all the time, my bf doesn'torgasms as I am. I cum and I want to cum again and again. Is it normal? Do I have a problem? Lol. I just don't know if people out there are the same or once you orgasm are you satisfied? I find myself seeking different ways of how to get myself off and love the thrill of being caught. Curious to hear opinions of a more experienced man or woman
Lil sexy scarlet there really is just 1 answer to this problem darling. The house next door to me is up for sale.........so get that sexy arse down to Somerset xxxxxxxx

GMe

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
At the end of the day you are who you are and I've come to realise that refusing or denying yourself is not something to be respected it's just lost joy

Welshguy77

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'm in a similar situation my wife is not just fussed on sex she'll have it the normal vanilla style and not very often, I've spent years trying to engage her into sharing my desire for good varied sex, I was trying to try nearly everything there is out there but sheshe just not intetested, which is hard for me because sex is a massive part of my personality I desire it all the time, my wife is hot she's attractive I'm still so attracted to her physically it's hard when she denies me, like I said I could have the vanilla sex but I want more. I could have sex multiple times a day, once I've cum it won't take long for me to want it again, I want varied sex, foreplay is massive for me to I could do that for hours with the right person, I want to try new things things I haven't done before I want the other person to ask to try stuff with me I want them to enjoy what I do to them with them. I'm come on here for the realise and to talk to like minded people who love sex and share their feelings and experiences with others.

Crazytongue

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
So you think he's bored with me? And I'm worse when I'm drunk too lol

Maybe he feels threatened? Or under pressure to perform?
I can’t cum unless the missus has twice but then it hurts her and she gets sore, so it often ends in a wank for me.. hence why I’m on here. ... needing to fill a sopping wet pussy have my knob licked & sucked clean kept hard and then fuck some more!

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The sharing thing can sometimes be an issue. So he wouldn't like an FFM as well. Can't keep urges like that bottled up forever. You can go to clubs on your own they have private rooms, you would have no issue having a mmf that's for sure. Just depends on how much you want to act on the urges.
I don't think I'm at that stage just yet. I guess I'm only young so hopefully there's time yet

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Meh everyone is different. I like to get hard as soon as I've cum. About 4 or5 hardons one after another is about all I can take, of course not all the time.
That's quite a lot huh?

GMe

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Depends on the sensitivity. If it's too much I will just munch on her untill it fades

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
If your not on the same wavelength its always going to be "meh". If you want to stay with him, but have fun just be discrete, and no attachments. If not, move on and find someone like minded. Sex is more important for some than others
Oh I know he's not "the one" it's actually become more a habit now. I have a whole life ahead of me and I'm very ambitious. Too much goes on in my mind to just "settle"

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I'm in a similar situation my wife is not just fussed on sex she'll have it the normal vanilla style and not very often, I've spent years trying to engage her into sharing my desire for good varied sex, I was trying to try nearly everything there is out there but sheshe just not intetested, which is hard for me because sex is a massive part of my personality I desire it all the time, my wife is hot she's attractive I'm still so attracted to her physically it's hard when she denies me, like I said I could have the vanilla sex but I want more. I could have sex multiple times a day, once I've cum it won't take long for me to want it again, I want varied sex, foreplay is massive for me to I could do that for hours with the right person, I want to try new things things I haven't done before I want the other person to ask to try stuff with me I want them to enjoy what I do to them with them. I'm come on here for the realise and to talk to like minded people who love sex and share their feelings and experiences with others.
Yeah it's good to hear others in the same situations and to get opinions too. This place helps a lot it makes me to know I'm not the only one lol

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Maybe he feels threatened? Or under pressure to perform?
I can’t cum unless the missus has twice but then it hurts her and she gets sore, so it often ends in a wank for me.. hence why I’m on here. ... needing to fill a sopping wet pussy have my knob licked & sucked clean kept hard and then fuck some more!
Not looking for much then? :p

Back