SussexGuy47

This
isss an Old OUT OF DATE THREAD
no use replying
She or They Won't reply !!!!

reigniteyourspark

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I'm 38 and haven't had sex with my husband for years (due to health issues with him) I'm so missing sex and constantly horny. Men or Women interested in chatting to lead onto meeting up message me.
Hi would love to chat...and see where it goes.
Am in similar situation so I get the frustration

alone9610

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'm 38 and haven't had sex with my husband for years (due to health issues with him) I'm so missing sex and constantly horny. Men or Women interested in chatting to lead onto meeting up message me.
Hello gorgeous you have Instagram snap chat give me

Scottish10

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Message me

Bobby84smith

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi you still looking

Masterstu

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Would you like to be with a Dom lile me who is offering a wild time and much much more if you want to know please answer.

Dom Stuart

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1550427199254.jpg
    FB_IMG_1550427199254.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 3

Masterstu

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Would you like to meet a guy like me yes or no

Dom.stuart

BigFertileLoad

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your situation sweetie. Xx

NSA

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi, staying at the Gatwick Sofitel Hotel until the 5 th of September. We can chat and see if you fancy coming.

S

SussexGuy47

THIS
THREAD
IS
OUTTA
DATE ..

USER
LAST
SEEN ON 2022.
SERIOUSLYYYYYYYY....

DO NOT RESPOND