38 Year Old Married Mum

S

SussexGuy47

I'm 38 and haven't had sex with my husband for years (due to health issues with him) I'm so missing sex and constantly horny. Men or Women interested in chatting to lead onto meeting up message me.
Ide be Very interested If yiu wanted to chat to me..
Ok were not local..but Would Love to see what hapoens..
Plz Do inbox me..!!!

Peter81

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'm 38 and haven't had sex with my husband for years (due to health issues with him) I'm so missing sex and constantly horny. Men or Women interested in chatting to lead onto meeting up message me.
Message me babe I’m sure we can help each other out privately chat x

Darren_uk

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Id love to chat

S

Strollingby

Morning.A friendly interesting private chat would be nice.

jonnya

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
were are you based and would he be made aware?

Samismerry

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hi Cherrylips16, if you’re interested PM me

Aryan1989

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hiya!! We are about the same age and going through a similar situation as well…I’m really looking forward to meeting someone to spend some quality time together!! Please let me know how you feel about it!!

anonymousjohn20

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hi, completely understand your situation & feel your pain. Have sent you a message.
Would be good to talk.

tallsurreystaines

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Cherry hi. Shaun 52 nr staines here. Hope u like tall. Get in touch

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
If you like older men I would love to chat and find out what gets you wet and horny

M46Croydon

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I’m from the Croydon area, let me know if you’re interested in knowing more. PM me.

PauloDC

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'm 48, always up for some online fun..

S

SussexGuy47

Plz will you get in touch x

enchantedsaundrowski

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Hey, I feel you!! Let’s chat and see if we hit it off x

Hunglikeahorse6969

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hey that’s a shame , PM if want to chat x

D

Danny175

Would be interested in chatting and meeting

Back