38 Year Old Married Mum

shanejoy32

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi love older women and yeah up for a chat if you are up for it more mature than my age

Beckenhamoutdoor

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'm 38 and haven't had sex with my husband for years (due to health issues with him) I'm so missing sex and constantly horny. Men or Women interested in chatting to lead onto meeting up message me.
Hi cherry where u from I'd be happy to meet u x

S

SussexGuy47

AND STILL
YOUR ALL WASTING YOUR TIME..
THIS IS A DEAD THREAD
CHECK The date on 1st post
Its out of date
NOT CURRENT...

slondonfun

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'm 38 and haven't had sex with my husband for years (due to health issues with him) I'm so missing sex and constantly horny. Men or Women interested in chatting to lead onto meeting up message me.
Where are you?

V

vaude

Hi CherryLips

Last edited by a moderator:

thunderace

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
hi im in wimbledon 7th and 8th June if you want some discreet fun msg me for my kick

Mussooo

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi reply to me your contacts for a meet up.

MDMA

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Married guy in Milton Keynes, would love to exchange fantasies x

Ticboy

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Would love to chat

jonw5122

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
A bit late to the party but if any of the 400 offers above don’t work out, I’m over here!

T

Toffeelions

Hi sweetie love for you to take out your sexual frustration out on me anytime ,anyplace ,anywhere xx

Matt86XX

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Mam 38 lat i nie uprawiałam uprawiam z z lat (z joga korona ma z nim) tak tęsknię za seksem i ciągle napalona. lub na spotkanie kobiety, aby prowadzić na spotkanie, napisz do mnie.
Mam 38 lat i nie uprawiałam uprawiam z latem (z mężem korona korona z nim) tak tęsknię za seksem

Mam 38 lat i nie uprawiałam seksu z mężem od lat (z powodu problemów zdrowotnych z nim) tak bardzo tęsknię za seksem i ciągle napalona. Mężczyźni lub kobiety zainteresowani rozmowami, aby naprowadzić na spotkanie, napisz do mnie.
Z przyjemnością bym się z tobą bawiła

Andyuk

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hey

Biguy18x

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'fd be glad to help - 18M here, if you're looking to fuck a guy with a young healthy libido.

Stiffernow

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Zzzzzzzzz….. wake up guys the thread is dormant

Stevie345

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
33 from Oxfordshire but in London a lot. Know how you’re feeling! Welcome to pm if you like and chat more.

Back