38 Year Old Married Mum

Oxonasianbloke

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'm 38 and haven't had sex with my husband for years (due to health issues with him) I'm so missing sex and constantly horny. Men or Women interested in chatting to lead onto meeting up message me.
I completely understand this one. What a dilemma. Come and chat?

S

SussexGuy47

this
is
an Old Thread
check dates..
user Last seen in Feb...
not likely to reply....
Any Time Soon...

medic69

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey we can’t have you being bored with no sex that’s just not right let’s chat and get to know each other better

medic69

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'm 38 and haven't had sex with my husband for years (due to health issues with him) I'm so missing sex and constantly horny. Men or Women interested in chatting to lead onto meeting up message me.
I would love to help you I have great oral skills that you will enjoy lots to multiple orgasms and more message me

UKDavid58

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
You are probably long sorted now, but I am also seeking. Divorced man here, live alone so can host, in Walthamstow north east London. I am 60 now, but in good shape, can pass for a bit younger. An educated and cultured man, I genuinely like women and am no sort of misogynist. Seeking casual friendship. I am 5'8", slim with broad shoulders, short brown (greying now) hair and green eyes, about 65kg. Picture attached. David xx

Attachments

• David May 22.JPEG
    David May 22.JPEG
    127.3 KB · Views: 6

Cpk80hot

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Would love to meet xx

Cpk80hot

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Would love to chat meet and fuck xc

Arron

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hey, 31 m Paddington

Attachments

• 64e1acbb-0af0-4b29-a578-768e82b3bfea.jpg
    64e1acbb-0af0-4b29-a578-768e82b3bfea.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 1

Blueballs19

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Feel free to send me your email and i will add you on skype lets have some cam fun

Paulblue

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'm near London where are you Paul xx

Lukeeboy

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
You poor girl I can help and have bwc for you are you tight?? Xx

MaybeWeShould

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi ☺️ im sure loads of msgs will fly in but just incase lol

George18

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
hi sweet milf
IMG_20220920_120929.jpg

Theviking92

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Feel free to pm me my lovely x

S

SussexGuy47

Jeeeeeee
wizzo
this user WILL NOT REPLY
ITS ALL OUT OF DATE
LAST SEEN FEBRUARY!!!!

Ticboy

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'm 38 and haven't had sex with my husband for years (due to health issues with him) I'm so missing sex and constantly horny. Men or Women interested in chatting to lead onto meeting up message me.would love to chat

Ticboy

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Dm me would love to chat, who knows I could be the one to please you

Back