38 Year Old Married Mum

arc22

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'm 38 and haven't had sex with my husband for years (due to health issues with him) I'm so missing sex and constantly horny. Men or Women interested in chatting to lead onto meeting up message me.
Hi cherry I'm 31 from London would love to chat and see where it leads x

mackymack

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
i`d be up for that

Attachments

• Screenshot (60).png
    Screenshot (60).png
    679.3 KB · Views: 5
C

Cutcock69

I'm 38 and haven't had sex with my husband for years (due to health issues with him) I'm so missing sex and constantly horny. Men or Women interested in chatting to lead onto meeting up message me.
Pm babe always open for chat hun

SteveW

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi - happy to chat anytime. Whereabouts are you?

LondonMatt

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi….if you like older guys, just dm me…..I’m in central London

thril2004

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hello

AlexXxUk91

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi 30yo married man here...unsatisfied husband please text me

tallsurreystaines

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi shaun 53 nr staines here. Looking for similar. Get in touch x x x

Cpk80hot

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi hun

Attachments

• IMG_20220222_231558.jpg
    IMG_20220222_231558.jpg
    284.7 KB · Views: 4
S

SussexGuy47

old
stale
gone past its best.......
IN OTHER WORDS..
OUT
OF
DATE THREAD!!!!

Cpk80hot

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey hun your gorgeous xx

shanejoy32

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi I love older women and yeah would love to chat some more

Back