Weirdest/dirtiest thing or way you’ve masturbated ?

Ripmo

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Got a new prostate massager, lubed up, forced it in and set it vibrating. Was on the bed ass in the air and using a silicone massager on my cock. Came really hard. Would love a girl to introduce me to pegging....

T

TashO75

I've never shared this with anyone, I've seen this thread for a few days and it sparked my memory and I've been shall I share this or not lol

Many years ago, I used a drill :oops: obviously the battery end and side minus any drill bits, but it was a fantastic orgasm and I've used budweiser bottle necks.

(Please don't inbox me, I'm just replying on this thread, I don't need anymore drills lol)

Obviously those who know me can message :D

❤️

CarlHenderson

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I've never shared this with anyone, I've seen this thread for a few days and it sparked my memory and I've been shall I share this or not lol

Many years ago, I used a drill :oops: obviously the battery end and side minus any drill bits, but it was a fantastic orgasm and I've used budweiser bottle necks.

(Please don't inbox me, I'm just replying on this thread, I don't need anymore drills lol)

❤️
Can I get to know you????

Hehehehe

Thundersissy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
In a hotel in Norway....had a few beers and the room had a heated wet room /shower....decided to have a wank with my legs up against the wall to see if I could cum over my face....which I did but after cumming over my face and in my mouth I couldn't stop the urge and started to piss all over myself....what a feeling...

Rev2005

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
My girl mate got desperate me to get her alcohol as banned from shop and knows weak spot!!
So went please give u my mums dirty knickers went that not fair teasing no I’m serious gave them to me I stopped public loo way home got hard as fuck and shot load everywhere in there

Thundersissy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Heavily into emptying a bottle of baby oil over my cock and have it ooze down my thick shaft,balls and into my ass while I’m stroking away..then,as I’m about to cum for first time,I’ll slip a finger into my slippery ass which makes the orgasm so much more intense & gets spunk spraying everywhere..love it,love being watched doing it too!
Love emptying a bottle of baby oil all over me....love it dripping down from my balls onto my arse

sleepywilly

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

❤️
Would that be on hammer setting?

Tamtammy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Just the once?
No...fairly often when had the feeling.
Have done it with a friend who is really into horses more than me and also had actual sex with a stable boy who worked there.
I think the horses were the only witnesses lol, but it was a really hot experience
Tx

Last edited:

Dadbod2379

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
What’s the weirdest or dirty it’s way you’ve masturbated? I’ve used banana’s put them in my ass(I was curious) and wanked using the skin which felt surprisingly good!!
When I was in my late teens, I worked for a building company, one day we where doing some work in this couples house, we arrived before they left for work and the woman of the house was a in her late 20s / early thirties with a nice body and great ass, she was a sexy brunette and I couldn’t stop thinking about her Allday, anyway later in the day I went to the toilet found a pair of dirty knickers / g string in the bathroom, (to be honest I searched the washing basket).
I locked the bathroom door, sucked on the gusset, taking in the taste and beautiful aroma, mmmmmm thinking about it makes horny as hell still !!!!…
I wrapped them round my cock and wanked myself till I shot my load it felt so good !!!! I took the panties home with me !!!!

TakeAChance2020

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
In 1975 I was made to masturbate with a jewelled crucifix , a la The Exorcist. The guys, 5 in total, all in their 50's, with some of their wives and partners, watched, wanking their members as I came three or four times. After my final orgasm they all fucked me and the women ate me out.
It was my first time of being a "sex show" for older guys, though it wouldn't be the last.
wow

TakeAChance2020

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I’ve used many things such as my boyfriends PS4 controller, my mums dildo I found in her draw, deodorant can, fake tan can, coke can, wine bottle, hair brush handle, my gear stick, and an open line bottle and the line bottle felt amazing as I was squirting the line onto my pussy, filling myself up
i think ive used all of those on women in the past, it used to be a thing i liked.

T

Toffeelions

Used a massage gun on myself up n down my shaft ,my balls n used to small part and teased the tip of my cock with slowly get more faster n faster fuck I cum so hard lol

Mason3e

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
What’s the weirdest or dirty it’s way you’ve masturbated? I’ve used banana’s put them in my ass(I was curious) and wanked using the skin which felt surprisingly good!!
The weirdest way is when I was camping I fucked my sleeping bag when it was rolled up and it was so tight I came such a big load that day

Back