Weirdest/dirtiest thing or way you’ve masturbated ?

S

Steve42

I’ve used many things such as my boyfriends PS4 controller, my mums dildo I found in her draw, deodorant can, fake tan can, coke can, wine bottle, hair brush handle, my gear stick, and an open line bottle and the line bottle felt amazing as I was squirting the line onto my pussy, filling myself up
You sound like a lot of fun :)

the_hunter

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Weirdest/dirtiest thing or way you’ve masturbated ..fresh cream before serving to ??​

Forest

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Coming home from the pub I saw some lacy panties on a washing line. I couldn't resist taking them and wanking into them before hanging them back on the line. I saw the woman who lived in the house a few days later and couldn't help wondering if my dried cum was rubbing against her pussy.

G

Gentleman_Jack

I stop in lay-bys all the time, get in the back of the car and wank out the door facing away from the road…and me and my mrs always fuck in them too sometimes so traffic can see. I’ve ‘visited’ over 100 lay-bys up and down the country in the last 7 months little personal challenge! Easy when I’m a travelling sales rep!

Funpics70

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I stop in lay-bys all the time, get in the back of the car and wank out the door facing away from the road…and me and my mrs always fuck in them too sometimes so traffic can see. I’ve ‘visited’ over 100 lay-bys up and down the country in the last 7 months little personal challenge! Easy when I’m a travelling sales rep!
must let us know where you are heading next time

G

Gentleman_Jack

Me and my partner often stay in hotels and normally have champagne for the room, the first time we had this particular bottle…I poured some inside her arse and drank it. Once the bottle was empty I peeled the foil from the neck and fucked her pussy and arse so hard and deep. Imagine when I pushed it in slowly as far as I could get it…stretching her with the main part of the bottle. Now when we buy this champagne it’s a superstition that we always use it in that way afterwards. I wonder if the hotel cleaners have ever been curious with the empty bottle we leave on the side…

VicBhouy

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The cork would make a great butt plug too… and will make sure that the fizz helps you jizz!

G

Gentleman_Jack

The cork would make a great butt plug too… and will make sure that the fizz helps you jizz!
Just the bottle itself was a good plug…nice and smooth and can force it deeper…just thinking about it now how she groaned and gasped and it took her breath away…she still wanted more though. Turns me on so much

CarlHenderson

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Strangest place for me has to be before a meeting I inserted a butt plug and during the meeting I kept moving on my chair it felt so good and naughty I was so wet I ended up fingering myself in the toilets afterwards x
Nice.. and how did you make sure t nug wouldn’t come out??? That would have been awkward.!!! Haha

Back