Weirdest/dirtiest thing or way you’ve masturbated ?

loveithard

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I’ve used many things such as my boyfriends PS4 controller, my mums dildo I found in her draw, deodorant can, fake tan can, coke can, wine bottle, hair brush handle, my gear stick, and an open line bottle and the line bottle felt amazing as I was squirting the line onto my pussy, filling myself up
you do enjoy a lot of different things in your pussy..;) x

U

Ukchris

In 1975 I was made to masturbate with a jewelled crucifix , a la The Exorcist. The guys, 5 in total, all in their 50's, with some of their wives and partners, watched, wanking their members as I came three or four times. After my final orgasm they all fucked me and the women ate me out.
It was my first time of being a "sex show" for older guys, though it wouldn't be the last.
Aunty Jane, can we meet for a repeat?

S

SussexGuy47

I’ve used many things such as my boyfriends PS4 controller, my mums dildo I found in her draw, deodorant can, fake tan can, coke can, wine bottle, hair brush handle, my gear stick, and an open line bottle and the line bottle felt amazing as I was squirting the line onto my pussy, filling myself up

I would LOVE to fill u up with plenty of things..!!!

S

SussexGuy47

I love a vibrating Object on my cock...
Mmm the Buzzzzzzz
Who could help me out here..???

Leebo54321

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Wow you kinky girl, I’m guessing you feel naughty using different things inside you.

Back