Weirdest/dirtiest thing or way you’ve masturbated ?

Gla55boy

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
What’s the weirdest or dirty it’s way you’ve masturbated? I’ve used banana’s put them in my ass(I was curious) and wanked using the skin which felt surprisingly good!!
Heavily into emptying a bottle of baby oil over my cock and have it ooze down my thick shaft,balls and into my ass while I’m stroking away..then,as I’m about to cum for first time,I’ll slip a finger into my slippery ass which makes the orgasm so much more intense & gets spunk spraying everywhere..love it,love being watched doing it too!

Topdilf

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I used my MIL in my arse when she was out :-O
Sorry but I've gotta judge u after reading that. I'd judge you as a naughty saucepot, pm me if you've got any further confessions, cheers, Mikey

Topdilf

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
once at my friends house i went upstairs to use the toilet & saw one of his mums thongs hanging on the radiator sooooo i took one of the biggest risks of my life by grabbing it, getting into her bed, wrapping it round my dick & wanking into it.

thankfully nobody came upstairs or idk how i was gonna explain any of that
Thats up there with the top danger wank mate

Phantom1977

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Car trip with a buddy and his family. His much older sister was sitting next to me with packed food in her lap as the car was loaded. She dozed off and her left boob was pressed against my shoulder. I pulled a couple of tissues from my pocket and wanked whilst gently nudging her boob. Came hard and as I was wiping, I turned and saw her looking straight at my dick with a hint of a smile. I was so mortified I stayed away from her when we go to the destination. Years later, she told me she had looked for me and had wanted to watch a repeat of my performance.

GLennUK

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Car trip with a buddy and his family. His much older sister was sitting next to me with packed food in her lap as the car was loaded. She dozed off and her left boob was pressed against my shoulder. I pulled a couple of tissues from my pocket and wanked whilst gently nudging her boob. Came hard and as I was wiping, I turned and saw her looking straight at my dick with a hint of a smile. I was so mortified I stayed away from her when we go to the destination. Years later, she told me she had looked for me and had wanted to watch a repeat of my performance.
missed opportunities eh, sadly i had a former GF suggest a 3 some with her equally gorgeous friend, stup9idly it wasnt until some days later i realised what she was getting at but the opportunity was gone :(

marsey99

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I’ve used many things such as my boyfriends PS4 controller, my mums dildo I found in her draw, deodorant can, fake tan can, coke can, wine bottle, hair brush handle, my gear stick, and an open line bottle and the line bottle felt amazing as I was squirting the line onto my pussy, filling myself up
My x used to insert her mobile phone as i watched, then i would phone her, she loved it. Im still trying to find another lady who i can call ;-))

GLennUK

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
My x used to insert her mobile phone as i watched, then i would phone her, she loved it. Im still trying to find another lady who i can call ;-))
dont suppose your ex has a number :D

GLennUK

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Either; at work, with a pen penetrating me through my work uniform, stuffing it and my panties inside me. Or humping a friend's thigh when we was in bed together. She never let on she knew what I was doing but she must have known x
I once slept wih my best mate, wasnt nice, can only imagine having a friend that wold let you do that and not give out a scream

GLennUK

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
One off x
Not that it matters, i was curios if like me youve reid things that may or may not have worked too well, you do end to find your favourite 'things'

Back