your a winner please step up and get your prize

Attachments

• received_613431436355956.jpeg
    received_613431436355956.jpeg
    40.7 KB · Views: 3

dannydong95

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I really need to imagine someone desiring me and my tits so much they might wank over the pics. My nipples need to be squeezed and sucked hard. I want a massive cock slipping between them. I love a bit of dirty talk. It really gets me off.

View attachment 8710 View attachment 8711
i got a massive cock for you babe, well its only 9 inches but it should be enough xx

GogsA

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Wow,I so much want to wank my cock and cover your amazing tits, with my hot steaming cum

GogsA

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Wow babe,You have amazing tits, I have just wanked all over them

Karlc1989

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Babe I would so much love my cock between ur tits shooting my big load in your face drowning you in cum!!! Then bend u over and ram the granny out of u baby!!!!

Gingerninja1824

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I really need to imagine someone desiring me and my tits so much they might wank over the pics. My nipples need to be squeezed and sucked hard. I want a massive cock slipping between them. I love a bit of dirty talk. It really gets me off.

Hey tits up I’d love to put my cock between them....and watch you lick my bell end whilst slipping in and out of them massive tits....I’d love to bend you over afterwards and lick your Pussy and ass out.....slipping my fingers in and out of your Pusey and arse....then I’d grab you round your waist and slip my hard cock into that dripping Pussy....i would make you cum like never before
View attachment 8711

HornynMarried

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Aw you naughty woman, you have me getting wet and squirmy lol I would be more than happy to play with myself over your pics And I know my hubby would definitely oblige lol how would you like to watch a married couple mutually masturbation together over pics of your delicious tits? My pussy is throbbing just at the thought of it x

HornynMarried

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

You do have amazing tits and those nipples...wow would love to be teasing them right now sexy, you have this wifey all horned up lol x

HornynMarried

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

You have me wondering what it would feel like to know someone has played with themselves to my photos, would be such a turn on I think x

B

Bo1872

I want to take your hard nipples inyo my mouth as i rub your wet pussy through your knickers before going down on you and tonging your wetness before bending you over and rimming you. X

Gazj

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
You have me wondering what it would feel like to know someone has played with themselves to my photos, would be such a turn on I think x
I would wank over your fotos and watch you play with your pussy.

Drippingkipper

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Cracking tits.....can just imagine my cum dripping off them.

Back