Wank over my tits

GogsA

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
OH Babe I'm so horny right now and am wanking my cock hard and thinking about spunking my hot cum over your tits honey

S

SussexGuy47

My ultimate fantasy is to be laid there taking a decent cock while someone wanks over me. I can imagine if I was that turned on which isn’t hard lol I’d want them to unload all over me. Luckily for me my husband is interested and we’ve spoke about when we are away in February arranging it. Don’t know what it is but I really want to be watched and recently it’s taking up a lot of time in regards to thinking about it.
Could I help out at all???

Digler1984

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
My ultimate fantasy is to be laid there taking a decent cock while someone wanks over me. I can imagine if I was that turned on which isn’t hard lol I’d want them to unload all over me. Luckily for me my husband is interested and we’ve spoke about when we are away in February arranging it. Don’t know what it is but I really want to be watched and recently it’s taking up a lot of time in regards to thinking about it.
Where will you be in February? X

Northeasthubb

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
They are gorgeous pert tits I’d certainly like my cock between them ;) if you ever fancy it x

F

fred1011

After looking at your lovely tits I've got just the thing to squeeze between those beauties

slutsub

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I’d love to be watched

Frenchy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I really need to imagine someone desiring me and my tits so much they might wank over the pics. My nipples need to be squeezed and sucked hard. I want a massive cock slipping between them. I love a bit of dirty talk. It really gets me off.

View attachment 8710 View attachment 8711
Awesome tits. Hours of fun with those. Love to suck those nipples and slide my cock between those tits

Icandothisallday

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I really need to imagine someone desiring me and my tits so much they might wank over the pics. My nipples need to be squeezed and sucked hard. I want a massive cock slipping between them. I love a bit of dirty talk. It really gets me off.

View attachment 8710 View attachment 8711
Fuck me they are gorgeous, I would love to be sucking, biting, licking, kissing, smacking, all the things really. All over them. Finish by sliding my cock between them and spinning all over you.

adam1

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Gorgeous sexy tits, could wank over you any day.

Back