Wank over my tits

MarriedVoyeur

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I really need to imagine someone desiring me and my tits so much they might wank over the pics. My nipples need to be squeezed and sucked hard. I want a massive cock slipping between them. I love a bit of dirty talk. It really gets me off.

View attachment 8710 View attachment 8711

I really need to imagine someone desiring me and my tits so much they might wank over the pics. My nipples need to be squeezed and sucked hard. I want a massive cock slipping between them. I love a bit of dirty talk. It really gets me off.

I would love to. And cum over them. They look wonderful

Attachments

• 20211123_134454s.jpg
    20211123_134454s.jpg
    365.8 KB · Views: 8

GogsA

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi baby i am so hard and horny and my cock needs to fuck some hot soft pussy

GogsA

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
babe, I want to come over your amazing Tits and cover them in my steaming hot spunk

Williameyes

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Lightly tapping both nipples with my cock getting them nice and hard as well as me then putting my member in-between and slowly fucking them up and down

HornyBugger69

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Love to slap and suck those perfect tits while I slide my big hard cock inside you…

happyhours

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
id like to cum while i suck your lovely pussy

Attachments

• 222.jpeg
    222.jpeg
    378.9 KB · Views: 1

PeterH100

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Fab. Would love to get my lips and tongue on those. I would love to cum between them. Just gorgeous.

slutsub

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

My ultimate fantasy is to be laid there taking a decent cock while someone wanks over me. I can imagine if I was that turned on which isn’t hard lol I’d want them to unload all over me. Luckily for me my husband is interested and we’ve spoke about when we are away in February arranging it. Don’t know what it is but I really want to be watched and recently it’s taking up a lot of time in regards to thinking about it.

Back