Wank over my tits

Magicxxl

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I really need to imagine someone desiring me and my tits so much they might wank over the pics. My nipples need to be squeezed and sucked hard. I want a massive cock slipping between them. I love a bit of dirty talk. It really gets me off.

View attachment 8710 View attachment 8711
Omg wow you have amazing tits babe I'd love to dress them beautiful twins xxIMG-20210718-WA0045.jpeg

Baron74

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I really need to imagine someone desiring me and my tits so much they might wank over the pics. My nipples need to be squeezed and sucked hard. I want a massive cock slipping between them. I love a bit of dirty talk. It really gets me off.

How about fucking your pussy then finishing off between your tits getting cum all over your chin?

HornyBugger69

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Mmmm your tits are making me so hard...

Attachments

• E535F00D-52FB-473D-85B8-8408B407F6B2.jpeg
    E535F00D-52FB-473D-85B8-8408B407F6B2.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 5
B

Bo1872

I woild live to suck on your nipples through your tshirt until then were soaking and rock hard, like i am right now, id then slide my cock inbetween until i climaxed between them adding to the sticky mess x happy to chat further.....

Wmsteve54

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Yep those tits are defo for sucking,n a lovely cock in between the pair ,fucking em

Back