Submissive Newbie, F, 38

A

AffectionRequired

New to all this but I'm a submissive lady who loves men who make me know my place. Cocksucking a speciality, I'm definitely a fellatrix. Particular penchant for older guys. Chat only at the moment.
Hi how’s it going? Can I DM you?

domscot

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
New to all this but I'm a submissive lady who loves men who make me know my place. Cocksucking a speciality, I'm definitely a fellatrix. Particular penchant for older guys. Chat only at the moment.
Well hello. Love the pic m here 60 and very dom . do get in touch x

Jimmymcarther

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hey gorgeous how’s you? ;) x

Sirjon

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Ho
How much older and what are you into?

Kaner

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
God dam Natalie ud hav me moaning hard into ur throbin clit & pussy lips as i expertly tongue fuck u as naughty as u suck my cock xx

NorthernRuff69

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Message me on here sometimes and ill reacquaint you with my slutty tits and fanny xx
Are slutty tits not just like regular tits.? Surely they dont start off as slutty tits.? Do they grow into slutty tits from virgin vinegar tits:D

SteveWilliams

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Older guy here totally impressed by your cock sucking skills and ability to handle a cock.
I started reading this thread and immediately got a rock hard cock looking at the pics and reading your responses.
All I need now is your perfect mouth to wrap around it and suck away till I cum hard.
Keep it up!!

manchesterjay

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
i've never cummed so much when i've chatted with you on here, hope i can get reacquainted with your slutty tits , fanny and shitter of course x

marlon

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Message me on here sometimes and ill reacquaint you with my slutty tits and fanny xx
Hi Natalie, I would love to chat with you darlin! I'm good looking horny and imaginative. You sound sensational!

A

AuntyJayne

Some superb photos babe. You ever swing the other way. I'm naturally a sub too, have been all my life. Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing xxx

Thickydickie

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi I’m new too. My wife just leaving me because I like to fuck her ass when possible even slipping in by mistake wink, and I do love to face fuck women

Back