Submissive Newbie, F, 38

Gothmaster

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
New to all this but I'm a submissive lady who loves men who make me know my place. Cocksucking a speciality, I'm definitely a fellatrix. Particular penchant for older guys. Chat only at the moment.
Delightfull picture :D

Skazy03

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
New to all this but I'm a submissive lady who loves men who make me know my place. Cocksucking a speciality, I'm definitely a fellatrix. Particular penchant for older guys. Chat only at the moment.
I would like to see you sucking my cock

hornuk

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
lovely pic, I can see you know what to do

M

Markkyboy

Very nice x

GeorgeC

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hello NatalieH could I tempt you to take on a wet cock from Northern Ireland by any chance?

Hornydog

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
God damn would love to feel does lips down my cock while you take it deep an gag

J

Just

Beautiful.
This older 40s guy would luv 2 have you suck me shaft, n ride my meat. Luv to play with you n fill you with my cum. Just x
E. [email protected]

Albreht82

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

So hot... Wish you suck my cock:)

TheGangMaster

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Older guy with a £100 bet for you - you know where I’m from Nat you cheap cocksucking whore don’t you ?

Hardon

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi

J

Just

Natalie luv you yo suck n ride my pole. Have both your lips engorged on my shaft. Just x

Back