Submissive Newbie, F, 38

Shuffler

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
New to all this but I'm a submissive lady who loves men who make me know my place. Cocksucking a speciality, I'm definitely a fellatrix. Particular penchant for older guys. Chat only at the moment.
You are so hot and sexy babe, I’d love it if you could suck my cock and afterwards let me fuck hour till you can’t moan anymore

TheoMassive

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
New to all this but I'm a submissive lady who loves men who make me know my place. Cocksucking a speciality, I'm definitely a fellatrix. Particular penchant for older guys. Chat only at the moment.
I love to spank white arse :)

I

Ian7225

I’m definitely older if you want to chat maybe kik or skype

Jamesbigone

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Wow stunning would love to pleasure u with my big 10 inch cock whilst u suck another one and love a orgy with u pm me

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hello NatalieH, firstly I must say how impressed i am by your written works... You paint a very wonderful vision, Builders Slut was your first? A question... I can see what you appreciate as your reward... Do you enjoy the anticipation... Earning what you desire the most ? I see you also prefer a firm but gentle touch... Very interesting.

Michaelevetts

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Mmm hun come and choke on this

Attachments

• f49b207a205459ce36f0b871cb6275b2.jpeg
    f49b207a205459ce36f0b871cb6275b2.jpeg
    19.2 KB · Views: 7

Mike117

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Wow, love to have you sometime, maybe you'll get a bit tied up with me? Anyway send me a message and let's get organised ;)

Looney_Loon

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I’d love for you to suck me off beautiful

costacoffee

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Master to please you with pleasure . Suck my cock babe, handcuffs to be I our hands to not move anywhere and please you everywhere

Attachments

• IMG-20200805-WA0003.jpeg
    IMG-20200805-WA0003.jpeg
    838.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 61GMLUrpcxL._AC_SL1170_.jpg
    61GMLUrpcxL._AC_SL1170_.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 7

RN6inc

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I wished to u sucking me like a whore

Back