Submissive Newbie, F, 38

Vikingrad

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
New to all this but I'm a submissive lady who loves men who make me know my place. Cocksucking a speciality, I'm definitely a fellatrix. Particular penchant for older guys. Chat only at the moment.
Iam an older guy and have you on your knees with my cock in your mouth or with your ass in the air with me takeing my time between your wet pussy and tight asshole

sonata

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Natalie I am an older guy 66 who has been a dorm for most of my life I can take you to places you have never been to before I could humiliate you I can make you do things that you never dreamt you would do it’s all about Pain and pleasure if you would like to know more then please reply to this.

It is a very exciting road you have chosen but you must make sure that you can get off at any time .

Please PM me if you would like to know anymore

T

TonyG75

New to all this but I'm a submissive lady who loves men who make me know my place. Cocksucking a speciality, I'm definitely a fellatrix. Particular penchant for older guys. Chat only at the moment.
I'm a little older and would gladly have you suck my cock.

happydick1

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Not at all Hunni, the older the better as long as your cylinders still fire! Xx
I promise you all my cylinders are full and just waiting to explode in pleasure why don't we set up a time to chat and I will tell you want we could do together:p

NorthernRuff69

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Im.ready when you are gorgeous drop me a line..xx

D123

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
HI - how are you?

jameslang

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
You look so fit. Wish my wife would suck my dick like that ;)

Geordie69

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Got a hard cock for you to suck

FknFrank

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hello Natalie, nice to hear there are some younger ladies who appreciate an older mature but rock hard cock in their hands from time to time....your very swollen spunky admirer Frank xxa mouthful of cream.jpg

Samismerry

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Here’s an older guy, waiting for your cocksucking skills!!

Back