Lusher

Attachments

• 3767EC55-0639-4014-8BB3-EF379689FB8D.jpeg
    3767EC55-0639-4014-8BB3-EF379689FB8D.jpeg
    280.7 KB · Views: 17

l00kn4u

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
New to all this but I'm a submissive lady who loves men who make me know my place. Cocksucking a speciality, I'm definitely a fellatrix. Particular penchant for older guys. Chat only at the moment.

How deep can you take a cock? Sucking is good, but from my Dom's perspective, deepthroating and gagging is much, much better...

Ivorthicken2

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
What an awesome profile. Would love to chat that's if you like an older guy. Thanks xxx

UKMark47

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
New to all this but I'm a submissive lady who loves men who make me know my place. Cocksucking a speciality, I'm definitely a fellatrix. Particular penchant for older guys. Chat only at the moment.
Wow..stunning.Looks like you know how to handle a cock x

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Great pics would luv to experience your oral prowess

I

ianwxx

Love the pic wish it was me !
WIN_20170219_121553.JPG

alxclrk

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
hey babe welcome to the fun

K

Knottyscottishpopeye

mmm very sexy, would love to put my collar around your neck ready to use you as the slutty fucktoy you wish to be ;)

FknFrank

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi gorgeous, i adore giving lots of oral too, so 69 ing would be the order of the day.....who would cum first i wonder ? xxMy Morning smile.jpg

scousejohn61

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hello Natalie, i am john from Liverpool. do you like this horny old cock? Picture 1.jpg

Volcano1215

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

I’d make you take my cock deep and then cum in your mouth, pussy and arse.

Back