Submissive Newbie, F, 38

happydick1

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
well hello Natalie I am 66 and still firing on all cylinders is that too old for you?

FilthyDom

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
New to all this but I'm a submissive lady who loves men who make me know my place. Cocksucking a speciality, I'm definitely a fellatrix. Particular penchant for older guys. Chat only at the moment.
If you'd like to chat Natalie, just PM away :)

Markymark

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
New to all this but I'm a submissive lady who loves men who make me know my place. Cocksucking a speciality, I'm definitely a fellatrix. Particular penchant for older guys. Chat only at the moment.
Amazing picture - how about one of you naked ? Maybe also with the cum in your mouth or on your breasts....

Big_jimbo_34_Oxford

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey Natalie. You really need to suck my cock and let me put you right where I want you!

H

Hotelbob

Hi wow would love to chat

Dig_Bick

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Wow, you are amazing! I'd love to kiss you after you've just sucked cock, I'd enjoy you going back & forth between kissing me and sucking cock... Suck suck gag, kiss, suck choke suck, kiss, suck gag choke suck, kiss..... How sexy would that be?
Saw that you could handle 3 cocks at once and that turned me on loads, I'd love ramming my cock in your mouth with two others, lots of cock on cock as you suck all three cocks at once... Mmmmm x

Bigoldjohns

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I want you to blow till I burst the snowball & swap will i rub you till you squirt.
Interested???@

Back