Phone Sex

Harty

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I have a big cock for a female who wants phone sex with me while my girlfriend listens.. please PM me

Harty

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Any females here who would like naughty phone sex please PM me

krisbell1996

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I have always had some fun in chat rooms but since lockdown I have just been so horny it just wasn’t enough anymore. I have recently been finding guys online to have phone sex with and I think I’m getting addicted... I am still a little nervous and not great at dirty talk myself as I get shy sometimes... but listening to a guy talk dirty to me while I play and moan turns me on so much! Coming hard for a stranger has become a massive turn on for me I just can’t stop doing it at the moment!!!
Pm me we can call or snapchat

RJHey

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I have always had some fun in chat rooms but since lockdown I have just been so horny it just wasn’t enough anymore. I have recently been finding guys online to have phone sex with and I think I’m getting addicted... I am still a little nervous and not great at dirty talk myself as I get shy sometimes... but listening to a guy talk dirty to me while I play and moan turns me on so much! Coming hard for a stranger has become a massive turn on for me I just can’t stop doing it at the moment!!!
I love phone sex, pm me and we'll make arrangements x

Slideinu

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I love a dirty chat and cum so hard on the phone. Let me know if you need a call

Placebo20052

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I have the same addiction but I love it. Just love hearing a woman moan and then cum. Makes me so horny. Would you like to private message me to see if we click for a chat. Xx

GeorgeC

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
How do you go about hooking up to someone to chat??? I'd love to try it.

C

Charliecream

Phone sex I'm addicted to it I love to hear a lady cum whilst I talk dirty it's great on WhatsApp...love to do it with you pm please

Attachments

• IMG_20230107_224006_571.jpg
    IMG_20230107_224006_571.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 3

sexyguy60

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Love a nervous girl, makes it so real to lead you into mystery and imagination. Pm me

Back