Phone Sex

Topdilf

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I have always had some fun in chat rooms but since lockdown I have just been so horny it just wasn’t enough anymore. I have recently been finding guys online to have phone sex with and I think I’m getting addicted... I am still a little nervous and not great at dirty talk myself as I get shy sometimes... but listening to a guy talk dirty to me while I play and moan turns me on so much! Coming hard for a stranger has become a massive turn on for me I just can’t stop doing it at the moment!!!
I'd be well up ( literally) for a bit of naughty chat with you, pm me if interested, cheers

Cityboy1980

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Great if you both talk a good game and have sexy voice. It’s a massive turn on

Topdilf

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I have always had some fun in chat rooms but since lockdown I have just been so horny it just wasn’t enough anymore. I have recently been finding guys online to have phone sex with and I think I’m getting addicted... I am still a little nervous and not great at dirty talk myself as I get shy sometimes... but listening to a guy talk dirty to me while I play and moan turns me on so much! Coming hard for a stranger has become a massive turn on for me I just can’t stop doing it at the moment!!!
Hi, I'm kinda new to this chat room but I'm well intrigued by your post. I'd love to have a text/phone/video call with you, reckon it'd b v exciting. Pm me if interested, cheers, Mikey

Raj_UK

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Pm if you want a call.

Topdilf

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'm up for a mucky chat with you

Nitrogen

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey u wanna chat? I'll make u feel dirty

tomdavid24

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Definitely up good phone session with you

genuineguy81

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Up for a really filthy phone session for anyone interested, nothing out of the question all topics go…pm me let’s sort out a time xx

Back